Mark looks like he is just going through the motions (1 Viewer)

The Ravens' OC Roman is known for running. Were they not seeing stacked boxes last season while still ending up 2nd in rushing? I'm doubting the Ravens will suddenly change their identity with the additions of Michael Floyd and a 5-9 170 WR drafted in the 1st. Their 3rd rounder Boykin was described as having the potential to be like Alshon Jeffery. I can't name their TE offhand.

The Ravens actually have a very good TE group. Mark Andrews and Hayden Hurst were both drafted in 2018, and both have the talent to be formidable weapons at TE. Hurst battled injuries as a rookie, but he has great upside... Andrews is an all-around TE that played really well as a rookie. Their 3rd TE, Nick Boyle, is arguably the best blocking TE in the league.

Yeah well that's what you get from homers, they don't want to think he's happy where he's at. I agree, the thread title is absolutely ludicrous, just as a starting point.

They are comparing this interview talking about OTAs vs a post game interview after an exhilarating win with his buddy Kamara at his side.

Come on people.

Since I am having a really hard time finding specifically OTA interviews from the past on Google, here is a link to an interview from after a training camp practice, from some time leading up to the 3rd week of preseason in 2016. I would have preferred it to not be leading up to the 3rd preseason game, since obviously that's a little more exciting than other preseason games, but I think it's a decent comparison to the normal "after practice" interview impressions I've had of Ingram over the past several years. This is also prior to Kamara being a Saint.

Maybe someone should make a video that's edited having Ingram talking slower and therefore more unenthusiastically to make him look like he hates being a Raven.

Isn't that the new norm/standard when you want to make someone look bad or like something they're not?

Yeah well that's what you get from homers, they don't want to think he's happy where he's at. I agree, the thread title is absolutely ludicrous, just as a starting point.

They are comparing this interview talking about OTAs vs a post game interview after an exhilarating win with his buddy Kamara at his side.

Come on people.

:blabla:

Maybe he has a down year, Ravens cut him, then he comes back to Nola next season?

Well I hope he has a great year but if he doesn’t and it leads him back to NO that’s a big silver lining. I just hope he doesn’t miss a ring.

Okay but they aren’t going to until 2022. Doubt he’ll still be around by then and even if he is I doubt he’ll be playing for Baltimore.

They aren’t playing any NFC South opponents until 2022, but they are playing 4 conference opponents that we’re also playing (Rams, Seahawks, Cardinals, and 49ers) since the NFC West is playing both the NFC South and AFC North this year.

The Ravens beating each of them knocks them down a step in the eventual race for playoff seeding.

U know mark left cause he wants 18 touches

Absolutely false.

If he wanted 18 touches/game, he wouldn’t have signed a 4-year extension in 2015, a year before his rookie deal was up after averaging 11.6 carries/game his first four years from 2011-2014.

Grasp at another straw.

Our offense has evolved with Mark and visa versa he was a huge part of the success especially as of late. He is now going into a offense that he has to acclimate himself to
along with the fact that they are starting over with a very inexperienced rookie who is being dissected by defensive coordinators right now so his effectiveness could and should be much more limited than last year.

Ingram also has to learn to work with a whole new offensive line and that I would imagine will present growing pains to some extent. It's too bad it went the way it did we really had a good thing going even better than good over the last two years no duo has been as effective as Kamara and Ingram.

It's too bad it had to end this way I thought there was no way we would end up here but I do think we have some good things coming with Murray and the new blood coming in. I thought he would retire a Saint but like many they never stop being one deep down inside this was just lack of communication and what seems to be a over calculation by a agent.
He is RG3. Pretty much.

Don't jump all over me for this plz becuz I truly don't know. After we got screwed in the Rams game, I was hurt so bad that I avoided and pretty much boycotted anything NFL related for a couple months. Once free agency began, I would follow the Saints' transactions and the draft. And I wiukd occasionally lurk on here and on saints page in tiger droppings. When the Ingram deal to Baltimore was announced, I came on here just to read a little bit about what people thought about it and literally almost every post was thanking Ingram for his service and how we wished him well and that the money was too good to pass up. After that I spent most of my time looking at Murray and that beast looking kid from Nebraska. So I've been under the impression that it was just a good business decision. My question is this. What specific information surfaced that revealeved our negotions with him were botched and could've been avoided? In short, what the hell did the agent do and were we willing to pay him close to what Baltimore did. On a side note, whoever posted that ravens will center offence around Lamar and feature him in the air and ground is completely wrong imo. They are gonna run Ingram in the dirt and hope to play great defense until, or if, Lamar can become an NFL QB. My prediction is that Ingram has maybe two decent years left with that team, and I would bet a lot of money he finishes this season on the disabled list, effectively ending his career becuz he'll get cut when bonuses come due. Thanks and I apologize if I'm beating a dead horse but like I said, I'm still hurting and it's hard to pay attention to NFL. I'm literally a Saints only fan. I could give a darn about any other team or any other player and the NFL front office. I'll take a sewing class and hand stitch my saints apperal before spending a dime on the NFL. Unless they cheat to help us win the superbowl this year. Those are my terms. Lol. Rant over. Someone answer question plz

This deal hurts him more than us. He should've been communicating more with coach and Mickey if he truly wanted to stay instead of letting his agent basically pack his bags for him. We will be fine with our running game....not sure he'll be so lucky in Baltimore.

Since I am having a really hard time finding specifically OTA interviews from the past on Google, here is a link to an interview from after a training camp practice, from some time leading up to the 3rd week of preseason in 2016. I would have preferred it to not be leading up to the 3rd preseason game, since obviously that's a little more exciting than other preseason games, but I think it's a decent comparison to the normal "after practice" interview impressions I've had of Ingram over the past several years. This is also prior to Kamara being a Saint.

Appreciate the link

Would happen to know the link of this interview everyone is talking about with the ravens

I have searched and searched but the only one that pops up is the presser he had when he first got to Baltimore.

Maybe that's the one everyone is talking about. Idk

I just figured if that is the one everyone is talking about then why are they talking about it months later? Idk

Appreciate the link

Would happen to know the link of this interview everyone is talking about with the ravens

I have searched and searched but the only one that pops up is the presser he had when he first got to Baltimore.

Maybe that's the one everyone is talking about. Idk

I just figured if that is the one everyone is talking about then why are they talking about it months later? Idk
See if post #4 in this thread does it for you.

I am gutted he is gone.

When Payton benched him against Seattle in 2016 I don’t think anybody could have imagined he’d be a Saint much longer, but he came back the next week and ran ANGRY and that became his M.O from that point on.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom