Mark my words (OP prediction about DeSean Watson) Mod edit (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
Rookie franchise QB's don't sit a year or two anymore. Everyone is looking for the next Peyton Manning or Troy Akmin,that starts from day one.
That’s your opinion. Doesn’t mean that it can’t and shouldn’t happen. Do you think that if the Saints were able to get Mahomes in the draft when they targeted him that he would have immediately started? No. Drew had three more years in him.

sfidc3

Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
Marked!!!!!! I'm not sure Watson will ever play in the NFL again...we will see....

Merl

Subscribing Member
VIP Subscribing Member
Reaction score
Again, if you scroll up you’ll see all I said was they called about him at the deadline, which is exactly what happened.

They asked for proof.

I provided that.

Thanks
What you provided was "sources told us" That's not proof.

Reaction score
I thought we were getting Russel or Aaron next year though lol
Love this place , add Watson to the list now !

Hedon James

the agitant f/k/a Jekylz Hyde
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Again, if you scroll up you’ll see all I said was they called about him at the deadline, which is exactly what happened.

They asked for proof.

I provided that.

Thanks
Not disputing anything you said. In fact, my statement actually SUPPORTS your statement. My personal opinion....I can't see the Saints paying the ransom asked for any of the big 3 QB targets Watson/Wilson/Rodgers. At least not with the current holes on our Roster. We're gonna need those picks to replenish/restock our front line starters, IMO.

But I can absolutely see the Saints calling to inquire about the cost. It's what they do...leave no stone unturned. Others have said it; you repeated it; and I have no doubt about that.

Super44

Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
We ain't trading for any of these QBs during the offseason, so get it out of your head. Even if we were to...we'd be out of multiple #1s and probably a skill player as well with no cap or no draft picks to backfill...our BEST out is that we resign JW on an incentivized 2 year, use our #1 on a WR to get some help w/ the skill players.

Or if you're not rolling w/ JW, let Ian Cook...and prove that he has an NFL arm...I don't want to see none of that floaty stuff though.
The Saints should also allow Ian Book to start and prove what he has as an NFL QB. Maybe Ian Cook and Ian Book, both, will be good. But IDK. 🤪🤪

BBarnes6182

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
So a rumor is a proof of fact? Don't think so.
Yea NFL Network was just speaking on rumor. Regardless what you think, they called about Russ. Whether that was due diligence or a legit interest, they called.

When you’re wrong you’re wrong. It’s ok

liveoakh

Rookie
Reaction score
The Saints are not the kind of franchise (Gale Benson) that would even sign a toxic creep like Watson. End of story.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

New Orleans Saints Twitter Feed

Headlines

Top Bottom