Mark my words (OP prediction about DeSean Watson) Mod edit (1 Viewer)

When I see these Wilson & Rodgers posts I always want to know what have either of these guys done in the past several years that would make anybody think they could save a franchise? Wilson won one ring with the Legion of Boom on his side. Rodgers hasn't been to a Superbowl in 10 years.

Deshaun is intriguing because he's so young and showed great abilities in College and in the Pros, but his legal issues raise concerns.

I don't think Sean had the patience to draft and start a rookie so I can only see us with a vet guy that's cheap. I doubt anybody will fit that mold better than Jameis.

They haven't. It's one of the many pipe dreams that will not happen. We will not get Wilson, Rodgers or Watson.
Simply not true. The Saints did call about Wilson at the deadline. However, I agree, we won’t be trading for him in the off season. I think we will again inquire, but won’t happen

No one is giving up 3 firsts + starter for any player, including ta mere.
This—keep seeing 3 firsts & a star player for Rodgers/Wilson/Watson. Not happening

I thought it was more Wilson's camp going public about his "preferred landing spots" IF he were to be traded, which he named the Saints as one, and less about us doing due diligence ahead of the trade deadline. Or was it a bit of both?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom