Mark Sanchez and the jets are for real (1 Viewer)

Actually hoping that the Jets will roll into town undefeated, cocky as hell, with a huge helping of media hype so that the whole world will see us put their defense in a blender on national TV.

Dear god the Jets throwback jerseys are ugly.

pretty much all the jets uniforms are gross, but if i had to pick one i'd pick the ones they had a few years back with the dark green helmets before they went back to the green/white ones

Titans ST gave them one TD... and just gave them another one...

Yay they just switched from to this game from Eagles-Chiefs.

The Jets didn't have a 1st down until 20 minutes into the game last week.

They are struggling on offense again this week.

Yeah, their D is pretty good, but the Mark Sanchez hype is much larger then reality. That offense is pretty crappy and I think they are a pretty average team overall.

Over-hyped for sure,but I'd say they're better than average.

You know.....the Jets are aided by the ST miscues! Against the Saints they will be murdered if they play like they played against the Titans for 2 qts!

I'm not worried at all, seeing that they should be losing this game, if not for the 2 turnovers!

The Jets offensive line is just manhandling the Titans d-line, something you just don't see often. Sanchez is looks damn good throwing the football and this team is for real. We all know what they've done on defense. I was hoping the Titans would make him look bad today but it doesn't look like that will happen.

We are going to have to blitz like crazy and hope our corners hold up because every single snap Sanchez has all day to throw.

Should be an incredible game and one that I wouldn't be surprised seeing again in February.

The Jets are for real but i would be damn surprised to see them playing in February with any rookie QB.

The Jets are for real but i would be damn surprised to see them playing in February with any rookie QB.

It's happened before and with a good defense a rookie Qb doesn't even have to play well. See Pittsburg.

I wouldn't be surprised if the defense continues to play like it is, not saying it will happen because anything can happen, it is only week 3.

Jets offense looks much different than it did in the first quarter.

You know.....the Jets are aided by the ST miscues! Against the Saints they will be murdered if they play like they played against the Titans for 2 qts!

I'm not worried at all, seeing that they should be losing this game, if not for the 2 turnovers!

How should they be losing the game because of the Titans turnovers??? That's the same things those Eagles fans said about their fumbled kick off return. They turn the ball over on special teams because they aren't good there. They still gave up the TD which they didn't have to do. That's not the Jets fault.

Sanchez is the real deal. I'm not saying he's a top QB, but the guy is good. Everyone gets in the habit of nay-saying these rookie QBs, just like people were doing to Flacco and Ryan last year. Both of those guys are still doing well. Most of the time, when a player looks good, he's good.

Why don't teams run screens or flat passes to the over loaded side blitz. If they commit 3 people to one edge we could dump it to Reggie behind the blitz.

How should they be losing the game because of the Titans turnovers??? That's the same things those Eagles fans said about their fumbled kick off return. They turn the ball over on special teams because they aren't good there. They still gave up the TD which they didn't have to do. That's not the Jets fault.

Sanchez is the real deal. I'm not saying he's a top QB, but the guy is good. Everyone gets in the habit of nay-saying these rookie QBs, just like people were doing to Flacco and Ryan last year. Both of those guys are still doing well. Most of the time, when a player looks good, he's good.

What are you talking about???

They had -4 yds in the 2nd qt!

Try to do that to the Saints!.....see where that leads you!

The Titans had their chances....mostly b/c of the inexperience of the rookie QB....and they blew their chances! Sanches went 0 for 7 between the 2nd & 3rd QT......do that to Brees and the Saints......they kill you!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom