Mark Sanchez and the jets are for real (1 Viewer)

What are you talking about???

They had -4 yds in the 2nd qt!

Try to do that to the Saints!.....see where that leads you!

The Titans had their chances....mostly b/c of the inexperience of the rookie QB....and they blew their chances! Sanches went 0 for 7 between the 2nd & 3rd QT......do that to Brees and the Saints......they kill you!

Ok, I don't disagree with any of that. That doesn't mean the Jets aren't a very good team. Their D is probably one of the best in the league, so they will keep them in a lot of games.

I am really starting to feel good about getting Roby back. Those Titan special team miscues really cost them and made me cringe thinking if that was us.

If ever there will be a game we will need Bush's skills it will be the Jets game. To slow down their blitz packages, we'll need to run screens, draws, wheel routes and dumpoffs. Probably throw in some rollouts for Brees, too. It'll be interesting to see what Payton comes up with for their defense.

If ever there will be a game we will need Bush's skills it will be the Jets game. To slow down their blitz packages, we'll need to run screens, draws, wheel routes and dumpoffs. Probably throw in some rollouts for Brees, too. It'll be interesting to see what Payton comes up with for their defense.

:9: I can us doing a lot of that.

Actually hoping that the Jets will roll into town undefeated, cocky as hell, with a huge helping of media hype so that the whole world will see us put their defense in a blender on national TV.

Before there's any talk of Putting someone in a blender, let's not forget that both the Jets & the Saints have a long, rich history of losing and nobody should be talking trash. The O didn't look very good at all & Sanchez looked like a rookie today. Our ST & D looked awesome and I think you are mistaken if you think the Saints O are going to go out there & put up 45. GO JETS.

The Jets secondary missed Sheppard, but they still look pretty good.

It will be a tough game. Mark Sanchez is moneyyyyy.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom