Mark Sanchez and the jets are for real (1 Viewer)

bclemms

More than 15K posts served!
Reaction score
The Jets offensive line is just manhandling the Titans d-line, something you just don't see often. Sanchez is looks damn good throwing the football and this team is for real. We all know what they've done on defense. I was hoping the Titans would make him look bad today but it doesn't look like that will happen.

We are going to have to blitz like crazy and hope our corners hold up because every single snap Sanchez has all day to throw.

Should be an incredible game and one that I wouldn't be surprised seeing again in February.

After three weeks, it's clear that the Titans' dline is not the same without Haynesworth. Jets look very good, though, but hideous uniforms.

Maybe so but they still got after people last season when Haynesworth was injured and they still got to Big Ben in week 1 (I know Steelers oline sucks).

The Jets are fa real and i really hope to see them next week with both teams at 3-0....that will be the game of the week and alot of media attention all week

J-E-T-S are for real!!! Sanchez is playing like a veteran QB. Should be a great match-up between Saints and Jets.

Jets and Giants are going to be BRUTAL. I'm praying we come out with at least 1 win.

Dare i say it: The Jets look like the best team in the NFL right now....:covri:

Watching this game, is kinda scaring me, we have our work cut out for us next week.... Dirty Sanchez looks like he's been playin for years, and that defense is scary!!!!

Can't wait til next week, it will be our first true test.... But until then, let's whoop up on the Bills today...

Revis is a stud! I remember a lot of people on this board wanted us to draft him.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom