Mark Sanchez possibilty as a backup if released by Jets? (1 Viewer)

Troll Hunter

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
It looks like the Jets are going to have to release Sanchez as nobody is going to trade for him. He was a straight-up train wreck the last couple seasons with the Jets and could use some time in a stable organization with no pressure on him to perform. He would make a decent backup to go with Seneca Wallace. Everyone know Wallace is just here to be the read option QB in practice whereas Sanchez could be Brees' clipboard holder. FWIW, this is just thinking outside the box b/c most teams have their QBs now and there probably isn't a team in the league that would make him a starting QB right now so a backup job for a stable team could be an option.

Where's that Steve Carell gif when you need it?

I don't know, where is it? Ever tried thinking out the box before? I know that is really hard for all the simple/closed minded fans on here.

Ever try not getting so uptight?

Relax a bit.

No, I don't want butt fumble anywhere near this team. At this point, we need to be looking for the heir apparent, not another hot dog eating bench jockey.

No

He's poison

That is something I do wonder about. How much is him or how much is the organization? That's something nobody will know until he is not a Jet anymore.

FWIW, I've always despised Sanchez as I think he is garbage as a starting QB, but a backup QB is a different story.

dHpQc_zpsffb33ed2.gif

He was good then sucked really bad
If anyone could make him better its Payton and Brees
I doubt it but wouldn't be against it I guess :scratch:

That's my point. Payton made Romo a starting NFL QB and if he did that he should be able to make anyone a starting NFL QB.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom