Mark Schlereth says the Saints will not make the playoffs! (1 Viewer)

kennydfresh

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
What good team is most likely to miss the playoffs?

Mark ****** *** Schlereth says we will miss the playoffs, so i want you all to tell me who is most likely to really miss the playoffs? My pick Carolina Panthers or NY Giants

Saints Master has spoken................................

Last edited by a moderator:

SaintlyAgenda

Cam Jordan Fan Club
Reaction score
Actually, he called it a fact which kinda made me mad. You are, of course, entitled to your opinion. But, to say it is a fact is just ridiculous.

bclemms

More than 15K posts served!
Reaction score
The Rams are sitting at 4-4 and have lost 3 games in a row, probrably 4 after this week but after that their schedule is one of the easiest in the NFL.

The Eagles have lost 3 of their last 4 games and their schedule is brutal but I think they will put a run together.

Kansas City is 5-3 and have won 3 games in a row. However I think they will miss the playoffs with a 10-6 record.

Paul

Professional
Reaction score
Not sure, but it will probably be some team(s) from the AFC.

morals99

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
I don't see any of the 1 or 2 loss teams missing. But I see these "good teams" with a chance of missing

Seattle
Philly

Beagle

Veteran Starter
Reaction score
Seattle. They should have posted 66 points against the Raiders. The Seahawks just haven't got it together this season, injuries or no.

bclemms

More than 15K posts served!
Reaction score
Seattle is a lock. They play the 49ers twice, Cardinals, Packers, Tampa and they get the Rams at home this weekend. They have two tough games against Denver and San Diego the rest they should win and should win easily. Factor that with them getting the league MVP and their Pro Bowl QB back in the next two weeks and they will be fighting for a first round bye.

CajunSaint

Hall of Famer
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Anyone who has this schedule in December(and last week of November) is most likely to miss the playoffs in my opinion:

@Indy
vs Carolina
@Washington
@NY Giants
@Dallas
vs Atlanta

Your answer....the Eagles. I think they dug themselves too much of a hole to win with that sked.

CajunBlaze.com

All-Pro
Reaction score
Steelers. Still defending champs so you have to call them "good". But I doubt they make the playoffs this year.

CajunSaint

Hall of Famer
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Seattle is a lock. They play the 49ers twice, Cardinals, Packers, Tampa and they get the Rams at home this weekend. They have two tough games against Denver and San Diego the rest they should win and should win easily. Factor that with them getting the league MVP and their Pro Bowl QB back in the next two weeks and they will be fighting for a first round bye.

I agree they are pretty much a lock, but I have a feeling they will cough up a game or 2. They may be 9-7 and win their division.

I still believe that an 8-8 team will make the playoffs in the NFC. All of the good teams in the hunt have to play each other.

dd

Hall-of-Famer
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
He says our schedule is too tough. Does he smoke crack?

BoNcHiE

Every team's Elixor
Reaction score
Hes a guy who admittedly used to pee on himself during every NFL game he played in, earning him the title of "stink".

Lets not take him to seriously.

Reaction score
Well, we're already 6-2, 3-1 at the top of our division, and there are 8 games left...we only need to win half of those (which happen to be at home). We'd have to collapse....badly.

beachbum

Reaction score
we need to stop talking playoffs, and go the old fashioned way, one game at a time, this week its the steelers, a afc team one that could get away, we need at least four out of eight, but one at a time

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)