Mark Schlereth says the Saints will not make the playoffs! (1 Viewer)

kennydfresh

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
What good team is most likely to miss the playoffs?

Mark ****** *** Schlereth says we will miss the playoffs, so i want you all to tell me who is most likely to really miss the playoffs? My pick Carolina Panthers or NY Giants

Saints Master has spoken................................

Last edited by a moderator:
Actually, he called it a fact which kinda made me mad. You are, of course, entitled to your opinion. But, to say it is a fact is just ridiculous.

The Rams are sitting at 4-4 and have lost 3 games in a row, probrably 4 after this week but after that their schedule is one of the easiest in the NFL.

The Eagles have lost 3 of their last 4 games and their schedule is brutal but I think they will put a run together.

Kansas City is 5-3 and have won 3 games in a row. However I think they will miss the playoffs with a 10-6 record.

Not sure, but it will probably be some team(s) from the AFC.

I don't see any of the 1 or 2 loss teams missing. But I see these "good teams" with a chance of missing

Seattle
Philly

Seattle. They should have posted 66 points against the Raiders. The Seahawks just haven't got it together this season, injuries or no.

Seattle is a lock. They play the 49ers twice, Cardinals, Packers, Tampa and they get the Rams at home this weekend. They have two tough games against Denver and San Diego the rest they should win and should win easily. Factor that with them getting the league MVP and their Pro Bowl QB back in the next two weeks and they will be fighting for a first round bye.

Anyone who has this schedule in December(and last week of November) is most likely to miss the playoffs in my opinion:

@Indy
vs Carolina
@Washington
@NY Giants
@Dallas
vs Atlanta

Your answer....the Eagles. I think they dug themselves too much of a hole to win with that sked.

Steelers. Still defending champs so you have to call them "good". But I doubt they make the playoffs this year.

Seattle is a lock. They play the 49ers twice, Cardinals, Packers, Tampa and they get the Rams at home this weekend. They have two tough games against Denver and San Diego the rest they should win and should win easily. Factor that with them getting the league MVP and their Pro Bowl QB back in the next two weeks and they will be fighting for a first round bye.

I agree they are pretty much a lock, but I have a feeling they will cough up a game or 2. They may be 9-7 and win their division.

I still believe that an 8-8 team will make the playoffs in the NFC. All of the good teams in the hunt have to play each other.

He says our schedule is too tough. Does he smoke crack?

Hes a guy who admittedly used to pee on himself during every NFL game he played in, earning him the title of "stink".

Lets not take him to seriously.

Well, we're already 6-2, 3-1 at the top of our division, and there are 8 games left...we only need to win half of those (which happen to be at home). We'd have to collapse....badly.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom