Mark Who??? (1 Viewer)

NO Saint

Veteran Starter
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
With the emergence of Murray against Chicago it seems like we have a RB capable of relieving Kamara. Makes me almost forget about that other guy who was here last year, Mark Something. We still love ya though. Also, the OL makes it possible for his production and Murray took full advantage of the holes that they gave him.

Mark Ingram is a good player and was a great player for us. His influence here is still paying dividends, especially in his mentor-ship of Alvin Kamara. There's no Mark who in my book, no matter how good another running back plays. He's got my respect. That said, I get your point, and I was happy to see Murray having success.

With the emergence of Murray against Chicago it seems like we have a RB capable of relieving Kamara. Makes me almost forget about that other guy who was here last year, Mark Something. We still love ya though. Also, the OL makes it possible for his production and Murray took full advantage of the holes that they gave him.

"Mark Something.........We still love ya though".

Yeah, that's not condescending at all.

This awful post is what needs to be forgotten. And as flaky as you appear to be, you'd probably be the first one on here crying if Murray completely disappeared in a game or had a critical fumble.

Will always love MI...I’m also thrilled Murray is beasting...see I think we can have it both ways

Of all of the positive ways to enjoy the season and congratulate Murray you pick this way? Dude, you need to rethink what being a fan is. Welcome to my ever expanding ignore list.

Last edited:
weird thread OP
like everyone I hope Murray keeps running like this (and SP has the patience to let him)
BUT
the real value of the AK/MI backfield was that there was significant overlap in their skill sets - AK could run most of MI's plays and MI could run enough AK plays to keep the D off balance and honest

when Murray is in, it's a much skinnier playbook
SP does not like skinny playbooks

Ingram is the Saints’ all-time rushing TD leader and is on track for a 1000 yard season at an average of one TD per game this year for the Ravens. The guy is a New Orleans legend.

Putting to one side the regrettable way negotiations played out with his agent last year, Baltimore got a steal at $5 million or whatever the modest amount is that they are paying him.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom