NFL Maroon 5 is the Super Bowl halftime show this year (1 Viewer)

So you're having a Super Bowl in ATLANTA, and your musical performer of choice is Maroon 5???

Oooookay

this is like going into Commander's Palace and ordering a plain grilled chicken breast and a house salad with ranch

Same thing I have said every year for probably 20 years -

Shouldve been Metallica.

Lol. Ample opportunity for bathroom breaks.

When you look at what is happening with rules, reliance on fantasy football and the awful entertainment choices...it’s like the effort to broaden appeal to make more money is watering down the whole experience.

It’s like the road to Miller Lite.

Awful. Considering they could've chosen from Usher, Outkast, Lil Jon, Ying Yang and/or Ludacris, amongst others, awful. I'm sure the censors would've been ok with "Move birch, Get Out the Way".

I would've personally enjoyed Lil Jon yellin skeet-skeet-skeet in that particular stadium given its most prominent architectural feature

Atlanta really sucks as a big city and as a super bowl site. I went to the Saints game there 2 years ago and you couldn't get a cocktail until noon or 1 pm. I can't remember because the game was at 1 pm and so had to walk to the stadium. The night before at a Ruth's Chris Steak House, my wife wanted a French 75, but the bartenders had never heard of a French 75 cocktail, which I can get just about anywhere in NOLA or here in Lafayette.

Maroon 5? Considered all the music talent that's come out of the ATL they go with that?

wow

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom