NFL Maroon 5 is the Super Bowl halftime show this year (1 Viewer)

Which Maroon 5?
The Jamiroquai rip-off band that had good rythm and guitar work that can be heard on the 1st two albums?
Or the Adam Levine solo project that we've heard since?

I am as concerned with the halftime show as I am with what the (winning teams) starting strong safety will wear at the post-SB press conference.

Atlanta really sucks as a big city and as a super bowl site. I went to the Saints game there 2 years ago and you couldn't get a cocktail until noon or 1 pm. I can't remember because the game was at 1 pm and so had to walk to the stadium. The night before at a Ruth's Chris Steak House, my wife wanted a French 75, but the bartenders had never heard of a French 75 cocktail, which I can get just about anywhere in NOLA or here in Lafayette.

You hush yo mouth...Atlanta has some of the best strip clubs in the country, you went to the ATL expecting a buffet at the wrong type of venue.

Well it's not like they dug deep into the well of New Orleans musicians when they selected Beyoncé to do the half time show in NOLA for SB XLVII.

Anyway, Maroon 5 is in the middle of a pretty hot tour, so it's not the worst the NFL could do. My 9-year-old would have preferred Imagine Dragons, though.

As for me, I won't rest until Weird Al is selected to give the Super Bowl half time performance we deserve.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom