NFL Maroon 5 is the Super Bowl halftime show this year (1 Viewer)

If it's local talent you're looking for, these guys just scream halftime show---
So ready for soft rock to make a comeback...

Well, at least I've heard of them. I couldn't tell you a single song they sing, but I have heard of them. To be fair though, it doesn't matter to me. I've never seen a Super Bowl halftime show in my life, and I doubt that will ever change. I simply have no interest.

I'm good with them. I went to one of their concerts a few years ago and they are very entertaining. I know the old heads want a more retro type of halftime that includes some older legends but the league has decided to gear towards a younger audience. That does suck but having a band like M5 is ok by me.

Not sure what is wrong with having Maroon 5. They are one of the hottest groups around right now. The NFL is looking for world wide popularity when they put together their halftime shows. Maroon 5 fits that perfectly.

What an awful, overrated, stale waste of air. They've produced nothing for the benefit of humanity. The world would be better if they never existed.

But enough about Atlanta, Maroon 5 is also pretty lousy.

They should have chosen the Russian female protest band "Pvssy Riot" .... just to upset your President Donald Trump TWICE - get it??

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom