Marques Colston and Pierre Thomas to be in Hattiesburg. (1 Viewer)

bop

Very Banned
Reaction score
Dont know if this has been posted already but Marques Colston and Pierre Thomas will be at the Turtle Creek Mall in Hattiesburg on February 17th at 2pm. Just a heads up to any of you in the area. I will definitely be there. I have a Colston rookie card that is already somewhat valuable because it is numbered 166 of only 599 made and I would LOVE to get it signed. I'll also pick up a Thomas rookie card so I can get it signed too.

My son and I will definately be there and I'm sure he'll want to wear his white Colston jersey :D.

Seems like PT has been getting a lot of attention lately? With all the talk on both sides about PT, if he wouldnt have gotten that injury in college he definitely would have been a much higher rated back with a lot of expectations. Now, he seems to be playing equivalent to what he was originally capable of so why are there people here who keep comparing him to an UDF who has just come out of nowhere? The doctors appear to have been wrong, along with every other pro scout and GM who follow those doctors exclusively? I dont expect him necessarily to get another 100/100 game, but barring injury there's nothing this guy cant do. He has the same work ethic and demeanor as Colston; if he gets enough opportunities theres no reason not to expect him to improve coming off of what a pro offseason will provide?

:angryrazz: You have got to be kidding me. Why would they charge for autographs!!! I thought only retired players charged. Or for charities. Shouldnt buying a jersey and season tickets every year be enough

I believe it costs 40 bucks to get both players autographs.

We'ev got reggie comming to the o.c. on feb. 23rd to sing autographs,I'll trade yuo one Bush for two m.c. &p.t.:)Plus it cost us alot more for reggie's auto(99$)On his picture 8x10.Ask them if they plan any other trips to the west coast any time sone.Thanks.Lots of saints fans out here.

:angryrazz: You have got to be kidding me. Why would they charge for autographs!!! I thought only retired players charged. Or for charities. Shouldnt buying a jersey and season tickets every year be enough
I think it's charity related :shrug:

Anyways, I went earlier and purchased my ticket. The guy that worked there said you could bring stuff from home to get autographed, or you could purchase items there to be autographed.

They were there yesterday. Pierre was really cool. Marques was quiet, as I assumed he would be, but I had a great time. Both of them are nice people.

So how many here went?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom