Marques Colston (1 Viewer)

This guy is really something else...

I never saw him play at Hofstra, but seeing him playing now, I can't believe he wasn't drafted in the first day...

He had a bad Senior Bowl (or one of those postsesaon games) and several drops at the combine. Making up for it now, though.
:worthy:

We were taken to the woodshed today. I hope they can shake the rust off before next week at Tampa.

We got a winner with him and he seems to have his head on his shoulders. The best is yet to come for this young man.

I don't know, but I tell you something. There are 31 other teams that are asking the same thing right now. Way to go Front office and coaching staff on targeting this guy and picking him up. He is truly a gem.

I'm glad he's on one of my ff teams!! And I'm even happier that he's a Saint. He sure gives every indication that he's the real deal. I love his 110% effort, even when we're losing. Saints scouts did a great job with this one!

How was he the 7th pick? what the hell

Actually Michael Huff was the 7th pick:)

I say throw more to him early in the game. almost half his numbers have come at garbage time but I will take it..I have him in fantasy

Actually Michael Huff was the 7th pick:)

I say throw more to him early in the game. almost half his numbers have come at garbage time but I will take it..I have him in fantasy

I think the coaching staff was trying to get Joe Horn involved in the game early, but the offense wasn't able to get the ball completed. I think there's enough honest coaching, and enough CHARACTER on the offensive side of the ball that this demolition will be more wake-up call than harbinger of doom.

The concentration lapses early in the game gave too much of an edge to a very good football team.

So is the torch officially passed to Colston? I know Horn can still come up with the big play from time to time, but Colston is proving to be very clutch.

Nah, don't pass it off just yet... Horn and Colston, are our lesser Harrison and wayne, maybe just lesser for now.
Colston if keeps it up will break the rookie WR record.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom