Marquez Callaway Film Study (1 Viewer)

Saintaholik

SaintsReport PHD (Formerly SaintsSwag)
Reaction score
Rev back at it again with an interesting Film study. Hes able to show the versatility of Callaway, and why I think he has a really good shot at making this team.

There isn't much of him recieving the ball in this film study. So if you wanna see that you can just watch his highlights.

I don't see a spot for him. He's a developmental player but what player is he going to unseat as an understudy?

I think he could def make the team.

Those last couple spots are going to be between Callaway, Carr, Emmanuel Butler, LJH, and TQS.

He is a good blocker, good on ST, and has a lot more upside at the WR position then Carr.

He has a lot of tools that could translate at the professional level.

He may surprise a lot of people

Its gonna be a battle, if he wins he it, he deserves it.

All I know is, its real nice to have this kind of luxury at the WR position this year.

I think he could def make the team.

Those last couple spots are going to be between Callaway, Carr, Emmanuel Butler, LJH, and TQS.

He is a good blocker, good on ST, and has a lot more upside at the WR position then Carr.

He has a lot of tools that could translate at the professional level.

He may surprise a lot of people

Its gonna be a battle, if he wins he it, he deserves it.

All I know is, its real nice to have this kind of luxury at the WR position this year.
I'm also a fan and agree with most of your points especially the Carr one, however, Coach sees something in Carr that most of us don't I think. Boggles the mind.

I'm also a fan and agree with most of your points especially the Carr one, however, Coach sees something in Carr that most of us don't I think. Boggles the mind.

Maybe he's a good blocker? I don't know. Brees also trusts him so maybe he knows his assignment and rarely makes mistakes?

1 catch 9 yards and he isn't an "elite" blocker and is often inactive. Callaway surely has more potential and upside.

Marquez is an exponentially better blocker and makes some great contested catches. I really think he has a great shot at making this team.

Like what he sees in Tommy Lee Lewis.

If Carr was going to have an impact it would have happened already. He likes the guy, which is fine. But these are precious roster spots.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom