Marquez Callaway Film Study (1 Viewer)

Auston Carr knows the playbook inside and out by now. He’s just not a good enough NFL player. We have 3 quarterbacks who could start games for us this season. Having someone who knows what they’re doing is clearly something Payton covers and I’m sure more in the know WRs to work with 2nd and 3rd team players the better.

Auston Carr knows the playbook inside and out by now. He’s just not a good enough NFL player. We have 3 quarterbacks who could start games for us this season. Having someone who knows what they’re doing is clearly something Payton covers and I’m sure more in the know WRs to work with 2nd and 3rd team players the better.

Sometimes knowing the playbook and being able to block is good enough to find your way as a #4 or #5 WR. I don't think that there is any question Callaway is more talented...heck I think that he is probably more talented regarding WR skills than all by two (if not three) WRs on our team. But being talented is completely useless if you don't know the playbook or can't contribute on special teams. But I'm rooting for Callaway because I do see the talent.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom