Marshall Faulk still feels the Patriots cheated in SB36 (1 Viewer)

And New England's defenses have stunk ever since, even though Belichek is supposed to be some "defensive genius"

Yep, and it's been estimated that before spygate broke out, Brady knew the defensive signals and play calling over 70% of the time he was behind center. There is a book about Spygate that explains all of this, and how coaches complained about their radios going out and miss-communications happening when they played in Foxboro.

Anyone else notice that the Pats haven't won one since Venetieri left for the Colts? Always thought that was kind of funny too. All those over-the-hill vets sign there because they think it's a guaranteed super bowl ring, but the SB hero that left is the only one since that's won a ring (except Randall Gay and Heath Evans I believe, but you know what I mean)

Goodell viewed the Spygate thing as very embarrassing to the league and something that could cause irreperable damage to the brand, so he swepth that under the rug as quick as possible.

Bountygate on the other hand, he saw it as an opportunity to make himself look like the guy leading the charge for player safety and non-violence in sports. He knew damn well bountygate wouldnt hurt the bottom line.

Goodell viewed the Spygate thing as very embarrassing to the league and something that could cause irreperable damage to the brand, so he swepth that under the rug as quick as possible.

Bountygate on the other hand, he saw it as an opportunity to make himself look like the guy leading the charge for player safety and non-violence in sports. He knew damn well bountygate wouldnt hurt the bottom line.

Yep; and the only satisfaction We get is knowing that no matter how much hollering from his PR machine to the contrary, he created a huge mess that Tags had to clean up. He didn't have an inkling how hard our players and fans would( and continue to) fight back!

It was very embarrassing to the league, because the Patriots are basically the NFL made Boston Celtics of the league. They have to protect their little baby if you know what I mean. Don't let it get too out of control cause god knows how much they benefited all those years from spygate. They haven't won anything since being busted, and Bellichek's genius defense has been crap for the last 5 years. I think it says something big when they can't win anything after being busted for it.

Anyone else notice that the Pats haven't won one since Venetieri left for the Colts? Always thought that was kind of funny too. All those over-the-hill vets sign there because they think it's a guaranteed super bowl ring, but the SB hero that left is the only one since that's won a ring (except Randall Gay and Heath Evans I believe, but you know what I mean)

You should listen to some friends of mine up north (Colts fans) when they talk about this stuff. They have brought this up countless times, that after Venetieri left, the Colts finally started to beat New England. They like to call him the "real" Super Bowl MVP since his leg won it for them all 3 times with the last minute kicks against Carolina and St Louis and of course 3 point win over Philly :smilielol:

Yep, and it's been estimated that before spygate broke out, Brady knew the defensive signals and play calling over 70% of the time he was behind center. There is a book about Spygate that explains all of this, and how coaches complained about their radios going out and miss-communications happening when they played in Foxboro.

And why I will never consider Brady one of the best QBs. He's a cheater and if he wasn't cheating he was benefiting from cheating so he's just as guilty.

That just proves that Goodell is a hypocrite!!!!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom