Marshall wants no part of the Alabama game (1 Viewer)

Alabama has suffered no drop off during this Covid-tainted season. Leadership at the top matters. LSU has none and thus they look like this.
I'm not the kind of Tigers fan who expects a championship every year, but there is absolutely no excuse for a Top 5 recruiter every year to suddenly turn into a Division II or III football program after every successful season. LSU wasn't even competitive this season and I really don't think next year will look much better. You are correct in saying that LSU needs better leadership. But sadly that quality is needed both on and off the field. And there is no reason it should be like this for the football program here. No reason at all! :hm:

I'm not the kind of Tigers fan who expects a championship every year, but there is absolutely no excuse for a Top 5 recruiter every year to suddenly turn into a Division II or III football program after every successful season. LSU wasn't even competitive this season and I really don't think next year will look much better. You are correct in saying that LSU needs better leadership. But sadly that quality is needed both on and off the field. And there is no reason it should be like this for the football program here. No reason at all! :hm:

Agreed. Nobody reasonably expected a repeat performance of last season, but this is not just a regression, it's an embarassment.

Agreed. Nobody reasonably expected a repeat performance of last season, but this is not just a regression, it's an embarassment.
Even if no one else was embarrassed by what they put on the field this year, I know for a certainty that I was. A good staff could never produce anything this bad with the crop of kids we get every year. I assume that we'll see another 5-10 year dry spell until we luck up on putting a good team together once again. :covri:

Even if no one else was embarrassed by what they put on the field this year, I know for a certainty that I was. A good staff could never produce anything this bad with the crop of kids we get every year. I assume that we'll see another 5-10 year dry spell until we luck up on putting a good team together once again. :covri:

I think the talent is there. The coaching isn't. We lucked out on Brady and Arranda. They're gone and the mascot, rah rah buy doesn't know what to do.

Marshall leaving the program with regular season games to go tells me the locker room is a complete dumpster fire. Marshall was one of the few bright spots this season and he developed as a leader. Then you up and quit on your team??? Something doesn't add up. This is more than protecting yourself against injury IMO.

I'm very concerned about the future of the LSU program. Something is just not right.

I'm very concerned about the future of the LSU program. Something is just not right.
Same here... since halftime of the Miss State game. :covri:

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom