Marshon Lattimore needs to see this: (1 Viewer)

He was there in person when the Bears WR went off on CJGJ and got tossed from the game. I don't think an old grainy video will make a difference.

BTW, I'm not making excuses for Latt. He needs to get his emotions in check, but I'm afraid that just who he is and how he plays.

What are you people talking about, the dude was confronted by 3 Bucs (Brady, Fornette then Evans) but he's supposed to get yelled at shoved then pushed down?

angelina jolie gifs Page 8 | WiffleGif

I know what Evens did, what I want to know is what are we as a team going to do about it, when we play them in Tampa???? Are we going to roll over? They needed to win that game like it was oxygen, and we were stepping on the hose, and we let them off the hook. We didn't lay a glove on Brady all day. Brady started this fight fiasco, and he needs to pay. DA and Nielsen better come up with something, because Latt was already taking care of business w/ Evens. This isn't on Latt.

Lattimore didn’t do anything wrong against TB. He told Tommy boy to gtf off the field when he was crying about the no PI call. Then he and Brady and words and LF started it all by putting his hands on Latt.

Then Latt defended himself. No other player is laying on the ground after getting blindsided and attacked unless it’s maybe a QB.

Latt didn’t do anything wrong. Now in the Atlanta game, he did.

Lattimore didn’t do anything wrong against TB. He told Tommy boy to gtf off the field when he was crying about the no PI call. Then he and Brady and words and LF started it all by putting his hands on Latt.

Then Latt defended himself. No other player is laying on the ground after getting blindsided and attacked unless it’s maybe a QB.

Latt didn’t do anything wrong. Now in the Atlanta game, he did.
We either have Brady picking turf out of his teeth the next game in Tampa. Or, we need to start getting used to losing to good aggressive teams. And start wearing skirts, and drinking.

1663884678022.png

Lattimore didn't do anything wrong. He was told "f*** you b****" by Tom Brady (it's seemingly his go-to saying) and when he jawwed back he got shoved by Fournette, and then defended himself. He then took a huge cheap shot from Evans, who then had the audacity to say "It's Tom Brady, *** you want me to do?"

The entire situation, including Arians involvement, was so backwards it's not even funny, and the fact that he got tossed is absolutely absurd.

Latt didn't do anything wrong. I still don't know why he was tossed. Well, actually it was so Tom could score.
100% it makes no sense. The fact that it was reviewed in the booth PLUS supposedly reviewed in New York and they still ejected Lattimore, yet didn’t do anything to Fournette tells me the whole “review” thing is a total BS facade so they can take some blame off the on-field guys for a crap call

You could see the whole moment coming from a mile away. Before Brady and Fournette got down there Lattimore heard something come from the sidelines and it made him stop in his tracks to respond. That was his first mistake. He couldn’t let whatever was said go and stuck around in a hostile area with no teammates around him. Then Brady makes his way down and they baited him. All he had to do was go back to his sideline in the first place. The officials are ALWAYS going to throw a flag on the guy who retaliates. We saw it over and over again with CGJ when he baited other players. The Saints were lucky in that moment when Evans made the moronic decision to rush the field and hit Latt to make it offsetting penalties

He was there in person when the Bears WR went off on CJGJ and got tossed from the game. I don't think an old grainy video will make a difference.

BTW, I'm not making excuses for Latt. He needs to get his emotions in check, but I'm afraid that just who he is and how he plays.
We’d see how that would fly if he was in the military. Oh…you can change. It’s just a matter if you’re willing to change.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom