Marshon Lattimore was abused last night by AB (1 Viewer)

mountaineerdude

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
I saw the whole highlights reel and he was so bad yesterday. Arguably the worst game of his career. AB owned him yesterday. I thought the week 1 game was the worst of his career but this one last night beat that out .... I hope he gets his act straight .... Everyone's allowed one bad game but this won't work in the playoffs ....

TheGrayMan

Combat Vet
Reaction score
I saw the whole highlights reel and he was so bad yesterday. Arguably the worst game of his career. AB owned him yesterday. I thought the week 1 game was the worst of his career but this one last night beat that out .... I hope he gets his act straight .... Everyone's allowed one bad game but this won't work in the playoffs ....
Do you know who Antonio Brown is?

Domeination

SR is my life!
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
We can't play zone. We always have communication problems in zone. It's sad to see the same things happen over and over again. Also, Coleman did Lattimore no favors yesterday. I expect to see a lot more of Banjo moving forward.

SeapeaNOLA

I expect nothing and I'm still let down.
Reaction score
Can we please like... chill out on who got beat by who? I'm starting to think we didn't win this game and this season is just a fever dream.

TheGrayMan

Combat Vet
Reaction score
OP, there is most likely only one WR in the NFL who is better than Antonio Brown, and that's Deandre Hopkins. There isn't a CB in the game today that could clamp down on Antonio Brown. Lattimore is good but with the rules being what they are and Antonio Brow being as good as he is and Big Ben being great-but-not-elite QB, shutting him down just isn't happening.

Especially when the Steelers go into that game knowing that even with Leveon Bell it would be impossible to win by running, and they lost Conner for this game... No. Antonio Brown was always going to be targeted like he was. You could have put Deon Sanders in his prime and Lattimore of last season on Brown and it still would have been ugly.

0rion

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
I don't rewatch and critique the games so I'm going off about a 10 beer memory but what I saw was a few things. AB is just good. Think how much trouble teams have stopping Thomas and how many CB's he owns. AB is better than MT. Another thing was zone. AB would find those holes and beat our zone. The last thing was Ben either escaping pressure or not being under pressure. Early in that game we seemed to be getting to Ben and those early drives looked much different than the later drives when Ben would extend the play. Tough to ask any CB to keep AB covered that long.

Noble Saint

Former NFL Fanatic
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Poor guy lost his free yahoo league against a guy that had AB in his lineup

saintfan1972

Full Time Fan
Reaction score
The only thing I hated and it's not Lattimore but the coverage. On the 4th and 15 at the end they had him playing 10 yards off him. Once Brown goes and runs 20 yards out a easy turn and catch. Heck get up on him.

Noble Saint

Former NFL Fanatic
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
The only thing I hated and it's not Lattimore but the coverage. On the 4th and 15 at the end they had him playing 10 yards off him. Once Brown goes and runs 20 yards out a easy turn and catch. Heck get up on him.
Pretty sure the underneath coverage got baited into the middle.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Saints Headlines (The Advocate)

Headlines

Top Bottom