Martez wilson 10 sacks 5 Int ? (1 Viewer)

Well if he doesn't believe it, no one else will. Nice to see goals and expectations being set.

He's a beast in the 3-4 on Madden, if that means anything...:worthy:

Where do u have him in madden I have Vilma rolb lofton MLB and Hawthorne LOLB. I run the multiple D. Would he be good in the middle with lofton or should I move Vilma to the inside and start him on the outside?

Would be awesome but the 5 Int's.are very hard to get unless the D line keeps there hands up. Bat down alot of balls or if he can jump the screen passes. I love the 10 sacks now that's realistic. Go getem Tez Who Dat.

I think 10-12 sacks and 3-5 forced fumbles are in his range.... not so sure about the ints. but a guy who I think will lead our team in ints is vaccaro. his sophomore season at texas he was a ballhawk.

5 INTs from a LB seems a bit lofty (not that it isn't a good thing). I'd go with 10 sacks, 5 total turnovers as realistic though.

RT @KristianGaric1: #saints LB @MartezWilson95 says a 10+ sack season and 5 INT'S in 3-4 scheme is attainable for him this season.

So are 30 miss tackles, 12 TDs to TEs over the top. I love Martez potential, but until he proves different, he's still a Terbucky Jones like player. "SHOW ME THE MONEY!"

RT @KristianGaric1: #saints LB @MartezWilson95 says a 10+ sack season and 5 INT'S in 3-4 scheme is attainable for him this season.

Man, a 25 sack and a 15 interception deason is attainable. The thing is perhaps he should actually play first before we assign him hall of fame numbers.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom