Marvel: Black Widow (May 2020) - Mod Edit - Now July, 9, 2021 (2 Viewers)

Looks better than I expected. Seems like Task Master is possibly the villain. I'll definitely see this.

Oddly i have almost no interest in this movie. I like the character, and the actress, but in the post Endgame era were Black Widow is dead this movie just seems kinda pointless. I would have been excited for it 2 or 3 years ago, but really, none of the movies in phase 4 seem to have any purpose to build towards anything. I guess after Endgame, the MCU just need to breath with some standalone stories, but none of them have me really motivated to see them at all. Maybe Doctor Strange 2, that's about it, the rest of the phase 4 line up is utterly forgettable.

Oddly i have almost no interest in this movie. I like the character, and the actress, but in the post Endgame era were Black Widow is dead this movie just seems kinda pointless. I would have been excited for it 2 or 3 years ago, but really, none of the movies in phase 4 seem to have any purpose to build towards anything. I guess after Endgame, the MCU just need to breath with some standalone stories, but none of them have me really motivated to see them at all. Maybe Doctor Strange 2, that's about it, the rest of the phase 4 line up is utterly forgettable.

Yeah, it's like putting out a prequel that follows Jack's life until just before he gets on the Titanic.

Like you, I'm looking forward to Doctor Strange and hoping against hope that they'll stop crapping on Thor.
Yeah, yeah, I know Chris Hemsworth had fun with Thorbowski, but that whole arc is just pathetic. I'd like to get Chris in a conversation sometime to explain to him why.

Yeah, it's like putting out a prequel that follows Jack's life until just before he gets on the Titanic.

Like you, I'm looking forward to Doctor Strange and hoping against hope that they'll stop crapping on Thor.
Yeah, yeah, I know Chris Hemsworth had fun with Thorbowski, but that whole arc is just pathetic. I'd like to get Chris in a conversation sometime to explain to him why.

I get that the whole Thorbowski shtick was completely out of character for Thor. I enjoyed it in the sense that it was comic relief. But...I also get where you're coming from. The thing that sort of bothered me about that arc was that the catalyst for him going off on the deep end was chopping Thanos' head off. That would jack him up, sure, but I don't see him going off on the deep end like that. I feel like a legitimate Thor would be more resilient than that.

As for Black Widow, sign me up! Post Endgame viewing of a movie set earlier is concerning, but I can live with it, I think.

I get that the whole Thorbowski shtick was completely out of character for Thor. I enjoyed it in the sense that it was comic relief. But...I also get where you're coming from. The thing that sort of bothered me about that arc was that the catalyst for him going off on the deep end was chopping Thanos' head off. That would jack him up, sure, but I don't see him going off on the deep end like that. I feel like a legitimate Thor would be more resilient than that.

As for Black Widow, sign me up! Post Endgame viewing of a movie set earlier is concerning, but I can live with it, I think.

They reduced the most noble Avenger, a 1500 year old King of Asgard to a fat dickhead who yells at children over a video game.
It's insulting.

Your only other option is killing yourself so I'm fairly confident in you being able to live with it giving the circumstances of it all.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom