Marvel: Black Widow (May 2020) - Mod Edit - Now July, 9, 2021 (1 Viewer)

Ahh, that makes sense. I wear it all day at work, except for when I'm eating. Been doing that for a year. Once I found some more comfortable ones, it got a lot easier. It just takes a while to get used to it. The first week or two was brutal.

I bought a couple “expensive” masks and one of my friends got a little sticker shock. I explained that my thought pattern is basically like shoes - you can get a pair for $15 but they likely won’t be as comfy as a more expensive pair. Same with the mask. My $15 masks are unbelievably comfortable, while still thick and have the filter pouch. The cheap ones are thin and don’t fit well. It’s not like you can’t reuse them.

Ahh, that makes sense. I wear it all day at work, except for when I'm eating. Been doing that for a year. Once I found some more comfortable ones, it got a lot easier. It just takes a while to get used to it. The first week or two was brutal.

My issue is my beard gets itchy and apparently I have sensitive ears. Who knew? After about an hour my ears start to hurt from the straps. I bought some that go high on my head and that helps the ears but the beard itchiness is still very aggravating.

My issue is my beard gets itchy and apparently I have sensitive ears. Who knew? After about an hour my ears start to hurt from the straps. I bought some that go high on my head and that helps the ears but the beard itchiness is still very aggravating.
Yeah, I got some bigger masks, that helped. I find that the surgical looking ones are usually easy enough on my ears (big arse head).

I actually just trimmed off my little chin beard I had going for like 6 months. I didn't really have any itch issues, except one day. I think i used head and shoulders on my chin and moisturized a bit. But, I get kinda greasy, so the usually takes care of itself..haha.

I’ve watched every Marvel movie in the theater opening weekend with my dad. I asked him what we were doing for Black Widow and he said we’ll be watching it at home.

I’m fine with it. As much as I enjoy being in a theater it wouldn’t feel right watching it without him.

I actually just changed this week to wearing a bandana. It's much easier on my face and doesn't mess up my beard. I feel like a can breathe easier and it doesn't bother my ears. So far so good.

An added plus, my wife refuses to go out with me in public.
There’s a reason you can breathe easier

If the mask mandate is gone and I've been vaccinated, I might consider going. I won't go if the theaters are completely full.

I'm most likely going to watch this one from the comfort of my living room though.

If the mask mandate is gone and I've been vaccinated, I might consider going. I won't go if the theaters are completely full.

I'm most likely going to watch this one from the comfort of my living room though.

Oh I'm buying that shirt as soon as I can! I love my 4K Dolby Vision tv. I love movie theaters as well but I love an excuse to use my expensive baby.

Oh I'm buying that shirt as soon as I can! I love my 4K Dolby Vision tv. I love movie theaters as well but I love an excuse to use my expensive baby.

I'm about to in "oh fork it" mode and get one myself. :hihi: My TV is 10 years old. It's a nice LCD Sony 1080p. But those 4k TVs look awesome.

I have only been to a theater once in the last 10 years and the one time is because a group from work talked me into going to see Gotg II with them on a Saturday matinee soo the ticket was I thin $6. However, I spent twice that for a drink and bag of popcorn, Had to put up with other peoples phones ringing, babies crying, a loud mouth giving away what's coming up, and not being able to pause the movie to use the bathroom. I doubt I will ever go back to a theater. I'll wait until it hits video on demand or if a service I subscribe without paying extra puts it out even if I have to wait a month or so. I did it for both Infinity War and End Game I can do it for Black Widow.

Last edited:
Anybody else thinking this is a dangerous game we're playing with the streaming services? I have to pay the monthly fee and THEN I have to pay extra to watch this one? What's to stop them from doing this with every release? Not sure that I like this model.

We have Disney Plus but i am a lowly Government Employee and my wife is disabled. We are not paying premium for these movies. If it is on there as is, then we get to see it.

Anybody else thinking this is a dangerous game we're playing with the streaming services? I have to pay the monthly fee and THEN I have to pay extra to watch this one? What's to stop them from doing this with every release? Not sure that I like this model.

Then pay the monthly fee and go see the movie in theater.
Or don't pay the monthly fee and go see the movie in the theater.
Or don't do either.

You aren't losing the option to do what you were doing before, an option is being added for those who want to take advantage.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom