Marvel Phase 4 (1 Viewer)

Semper

Super Forum Fanatic
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Sticky Post
So I got this email from imfdb.com yesterday. There is some really good stuff coming out in the next 2 years.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200207-084037_Email.jpg
    Screenshot_20200207-084037_Email.jpg
    587.4 KB · Views: 122

Grandadmiral

Infinite Power is da ****
Reaction score
I don’t know if it’s the angle or the quality, but it looks so absurdly photoshopped (not that I doubt the legitimacy)

I was thinking the same, but she did an interview a while back where she spoke on the regiment she was on.

Last edited:

Jeff Miller

Shaw 1988, NYIT 2009
Reaction score
Its the characters that make Marvel, Marvel. Change the characters, their backstories, and Marvel becomes nothing more then Amazon Prime's The Boys.

guidomerkinsrules

W H A T E V I R
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Its the characters that make Marvel, Marvel. Change the characters, their backstories, and Marvel becomes nothing more then Amazon Prime's The Boys.
incorrect. unsurprising.
characters in Marvel have never been chiseled in stone - they are CONSTANTLY evolving

and i'm not sure if you realize but moving pictures are a different medium than still images - audio is different than thought bubbles
I get that women and people of color scare you, but it's ok. it will be ok

Sun Wukong

Kicker's, Inc. Superfan
Reaction score

Spoken like someone that's never read a comic in his life.

But then, we all know what you *really* mean when you say this.

DaveXA

I love the Lord!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score

What's interesting to me, and what Marvel does really well, is bringing otherwise relatively unknown (unless you're a comics fan) characters to life and making them integral to the MCU epic. I mean, few people outside of the comics world knew who Iron Man, Black Widow and Hawkeye, among many others, were before the MCU movies started. Same can be said for the villains as well.

Reaction score
It's the characters that make anything anything. "Remove their superpowers, make them English, and make Tony Stark a butler and it becomes nothing more than Remains of the Day."

Sun Wukong

Kicker's, Inc. Superfan
Reaction score
Between this and the Captain America suit in Falcon and Winter Soldier, seems Marvel is really going on hard on comics accurate costumes after doing the adaptational more real world thing for a while.

Gimme that yellow and blue Wolverine, man. Or do one better and give me the brown and yellow one.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

New Orleans Saints Twitter Feed

Headlines

Top Bottom