Marvel Phase 4 (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
I don't know anything about The Eternals to know if that trailer causes excitement in some, but to me, I'm getting a worrisome Inhumans vibe.
Sure. They’re basically synonyms. Like if DC put out an Equity Society movie, I’m not running out to see it first day.

Optimus Prime

Subscribing Member
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
In yet another sign that the Marvel Cinematic Universe is fully back on track, production on Black Panther: Wakanda Forever has begun. Variety reports that production on the Black Panther sequel kicked off at Pinewood Studios in Atlanta, Georgia on Tuesday. At the World Premiere Fan Event for Black Widow, Marvel boss Kevin Feige shared his thoughts on Black Panther 2’s production.

“It’s clearly very emotional without Chad,” Feige told Variety in regards to Black Panther 2 on Tuesday night. “But everyone is also very excited to bring the world of Wakanda back to the public. We’re going to do it in a way that would make Chad proud.”..........

Merl

Subscribing Member
VIP Subscribing Member
Reaction score
Can't wait to find out how they plan to replace Chad as the Black Panther and king. Someone to simply replace Chad in the role as if the Character doesn't die, or have the character die and bring in a new king through a relative (Sister, or possibly child from his girlfriend/fiancee'/wife and she is the Black Panther as regent until the child becomes of age. Another thought is to let M'Baku become the King.

Eeyore

Flucifer
Reaction score
Can't wait to find out how they plan to replace Chad as the Black Panther and king. Someone to simply replace Chad in the role as if the Character doesn't die, or have the character die and bring in a new king through a relative (Sister, or possibly child from his girlfriend/fiancee'/wife and she is the Black Panther as regent until the child becomes of age. Another thought is to let M'Baku become the King.
I don't remember what they did after he disappeared after Infinity War. Whatever that was, they'll do that.

Optimus Prime

Subscribing Member
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Reaction score

I'm curious too

They have a number of options for who holds the title Black Panther - that's actually the easy part

The harder question is why they do with T'Challa?

The easiest option is to say that he died offscreen but that is a bit of a cop out and disrespectful to the character and Chadwick

If we keep T'Challa alive how to you convincingly come up with a reason why he's not Black Panther anymore or involved in anyway in whatever's going on?

We'll see what Marvel decides to do

Eeyore

Flucifer
Reaction score
The movie could begin with a person in the suit being killed.

The question would be "Who is the villain?"

guidomerkinsrules

W H A T E V I R
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I'm curious too

They have a number of options for who holds the title Black Panther - that's actually the easy part

The harder question is why they do with T'Challa?

The easiest option is to say that he died offscreen but that is a bit of a cop out and disrespectful to the character and Chadwick

If we keep T'Challa alive how to you convincingly come up with a reason why he's not Black Panther anymore or involved in anyway in whatever's going on?

We'll see what Marvel decides to do
I doubt they’ll do this (and it’s something a tv show would be more likely to tackle vs a movie), but I would love for it to just be a mystery for all the other characters- no one knows where t’challa is and someone must get pressed into assuming the mantle bc impending conflict

there wasn’t much story about how survivors dealt with The Snap, but that first 6 months after The Snap must have been mind altering
(Also The Leftovers is one of my favorite shows, so…)

Scorpius the Allfather

Dream Theater fanatic!
VIP Subscribing Member
Reaction score
As yet, that would be very difficult to do - picking up a BP from another timeline and plopping him/her in the 616 creates all kinds of problems, like if they placed Sylvie in the 616 after the Snap
We don't know that. For all we know, after Doctor Strange 2 the multiverse could become the norm so it would then be easy to do that.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

New Orleans Saints Twitter Feed

Headlines

Top Bottom