Semper's Stupendous to Infinity and Beyond Everything Marvel Movie/TV Thread (5 Viewers)

I found this episode a little over the top. Even Thanos gives up his obsession because T'Challa is soooo cool? Come on. They laid it on way too thick.
Was sort of talking about this with my son who doesn’t know how to feel about Thanos being so diminished in Loki and here
I think ‘What If’ is like the philosophical counterpoint to Loki and everything leading to the Snap - that was all about the plodding inevitability of events. Like Dr Strange doing the calculation and they only had one tiny tiny chance to change

but in What If, events might be inevitable but people aren’t- like irl a megalomaniac arising out of post WW1 Germany seems inevitable, but Hitler isn’t. There’re probably tons of happenstances along the way, any one of them gets changed and Hitler is just some schmo

Jeff, its like you want people to dunk on you at this point. Humiliation fetish?
I don’t think it’s a controversial take. I mean I haven’t seen Titans, so it might be trash. But Marvel hasn’t done anything all that great since Far From Home. If Titans is even all right, it’s not a particularly hot take.

Now I’m kind of digging What If, so maybe he’s far off the mark now.

I don’t think it’s a controversial take. I mean I haven’t seen Titans, so it might be trash. But Marvel hasn’t done anything all that great since Far From Home. If Titans is even all right, it’s not a particularly hot take.

Now I’m kind of digging What If, so maybe he’s far off the mark now.

Loki was spectacular. And Titans is pure mediocrity. So, yeah, controversial take.

Let's Rank MCU Series on Disney+

1. Wanda Vision
2. Loki

3. Falcon and the Winter Soldier

What If... = TBA

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom