Semper's Stupendous to Infinity and Beyond Everything Marvel Movie/TV Thread (1 Viewer)

HBO Max iirc.

They are also showing it right now on TNT, but not the new season.

Watched the first 2 What If episodes today and was very underwhelmed by them.
They were very meh to me.

I thought Loki and Wanda Vision were both really good.

I really enjoyed it. I wasn’t that into last weeks because it felt too over the top. This one was just right.

In a slightly related topic, my son's 4th birthday is next month and he has told us he want's a Hulk themed birthday party and cake. The catch is he likes Red Hulk. I told him I don't think they make Red Hulk decorations, but we can probably get him a Red Hulk cake.

Ep 3…what if?. Another winner. I didn’t want it to end where it ended. Another half hour would have been awesome.
I am somewhat hoping there will be some kind of follow up on it.

There's been talk of an Avengers group forming from the different realities led by Captain Britain (Carter, not the comics' Captain Britain) that operates across realities, but all of it might just be fan speculation out of left field.

It would be great if this episode is leading to that, though.

There's been talk of an Avengers group forming from the different realities led by Captain Britain (Carter, not the comics' Captain Britain) that operates across realities, but all of it might just be fan speculation out of left field.

Some rumors from somewhat credible sources about Multiverse of Madness that hit today make it sound like it may not just be speculation.

Some rumors from somewhat credible sources about Multiverse of Madness that hit today make it sound like it may not just be speculation.
Are you talking about with the movie or the show? I ask because weeks ago I heard that Captain Britain would show up in Multiverse of Madness.

Wouldn't she be Captain Carter tho? That's what she was called in the What If...episode.

Ep.4….not my favorite. It was meh at best. I think I nodded off in a couple spots.

The bleaker episodes are more in line with what What If...? often did as a comic, but--and maybe it's just my headspace at the moment--I don't really love watching them.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom