Semper's Stupendous to Infinity and Beyond Everything Marvel Movie/TV Thread (3 Viewers)

Ok, so if Ultron started doing the stuff he did in this episode, when would the Living Tribunal step in and tell him to cut it out? I don't know much about LT, but I hear he is also a fail safe to protect the multiverse right? I also heard he is about the most powerful single character, but the Beyonders killed him at one point?

Ok, so if Ultron started doing the stuff he did in this episode, when would the Living Tribunal step in and tell him to cut it out? I don't know much about LT, but I hear he is also a fail safe to protect the multiverse right? I also heard he is about the most powerful single character, but the Beyonders killed him at one point?
The Living Tribunal has weird rules about when it has to judge something as upsetting the cosmic balance. In general it has to be something that hardcore goes against or fundamentally endangers the nature of reality itself. Killing countless trillions isn't really even enough to get him involved.

He is in theory the most powerful being in existence except for the One Above All (his creator and basically God) and serves as the One Above All's arbiter and judge. The Beyonders did "kill" him, but the One Above All just remade him later.

Fantastic season ending episode!

Tied everything we've seen together and made some of those depressing episodes pay off big time.
Only thing is I wish we'd have seen an episode about the Gamora that is in this one wearing Thanos' armor and carrying his blade. Well written all the way with twists that were logical instead of forced as is often the case.
All the characters stayed true to who they were, and nice "happy endings" for Widow and Captain Carter. I really like that all of them retain the memory of being there rather than being returned to the moment they left without knowledge of where they had been. Hope to see "The Guardians of the Multiverse" again sometime in the near future!

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom