Semper's Stupendous to Infinity and Beyond Everything Marvel Movie/TV Thread (2 Viewers)

So, now that the Defenders and related Netflix Marvel shows, and Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D have been removed from Netflix, they're all moving to Disney+ on March 16th. That didn't take long.

With that done, does Kevin Feige pull some of these characters into the broader MCU universe/multi-verse? Seems like there are a ton of threads he can pull. We already know about Daredevil and Kingpin getting a couple of cameos and more from those two, but I'd love to see if they can pull in some of the stars from the others.

Who would you most like to see added to Phase 4?

Mine

1. The Punisher
2. Quake/Daisy (I really want a S.H.I.E.L.D reboot!)
3. Ghost Rider

So, now that the Defenders and related Netflix Marvel shows, and Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D have been removed from Netflix, they're all moving to Disney+ on March 16th. That didn't take long.

With that done, does Kevin Feige pull some of these characters into the broader MCU universe/multi-verse? Seems like there are a ton of threads he can pull. We already know about Daredevil and Kingpin getting a couple of cameos and more from those two, but I'd love to see if they can pull in some of the stars from the others.

Who would you most like to see added to Phase 4?

Mine

1. The Punisher
2. Quake/Daisy (I really want a S.H.I.E.L.D reboot!)
3. Ghost Rider
The real Thor

I didn't see him in any of those...but yeah, I agree. :9:

Unfortunately, I don't see him becoming that in GotG3.
Sadly, I agree. I think the best we can hope for is a return to goofball tragic joke Thor.

Which admittedly is a step up from insecure douchebro Thor.

I will use this thread bump to say that there are persistent rumors of Jaden Smith getting cast as live action Miles Morales, and these rumors have been fanned by Smith himself (he keeps making Spider-Man related posts on social media) and Will Smith recently said he was in intense physical training for some major franchise role.

I cannot stress enough how badly I do not want this to happen.

Thank you and good night.

I will use this thread bump to say that there are persistent rumors of Jaden Smith getting cast as live action Miles Morales, and these rumors have been fanned by Smith himself (he keeps making Spider-Man related posts on social media) and Will Smith recently said he was in intense physical training for some major franchise role.

As long as it stays away from Marvel Studios and the MCU, Sony can have it!!! It will fit their brand of marvel and it would bump Dark Phoenix up from the bottom of their pit of failures.

I don't think I've ever seen one of his movies except for Pursuit of Happyness, which I can't even remember his acting.

On another note, William Hurt has passed. Instead of a recast, I hope they get someone to CGI Red Hulk right away. I know they've been slow burning the character and probably wanted to do a little more with Ross, but the universe is ready.

I don't think I've ever seen one of his movies except for Pursuit of Happyness, which I can't even remember his acting.

On another note, William Hurt has passed. Instead of a recast, I hope they get someone to CGI Red Hulk right away. I know they've been slow burning the character and probably wanted to do a little more with Ross, but the universe is ready.
Men in Black? Independence Day? And more recently, Suicide Squad? He was mostly alright in those.

That said, I'm not interested in seeing him in the MCU.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom