Semper's Stupendous to Infinity and Beyond Everything Marvel Movie/TV Thread (4 Viewers)

They're specifically in a co production deal with Marvel for the Tom Holland stuff. That's MCU. Technically there's nothing preventing them from reviving the Amazing Spider Man series with Andrew Garfield and doing it as a separate universe. Except the fact Garfield probably has zero interest, and that they don't want to sour the deal with Marvel by creating direct competition. Because those movies are pretty much all Sony has going for them franchise wise.
I wouldn’t put it past Sony to do a Garfield Spider-Man. Especially with the goodwill that has come with the series from No Way Home.

I wouldn’t put it past Sony to do a Garfield Spider-Man. Especially with the goodwill that has come with the series from No Way Home.
Garfield loves the Spider Man character (was very emotional when he got the part in the Amazing Spider Man) and probably trusted that the MCU would give him the chance to end his Spidey run the right way.

I do not think, especially with how the 2 “Amazing” movies went, that he would ever trust Sony again and do more Spider Man movies with them.

Garfield loves the Spider Man character (was very emotional when he got the part in the Amazing Spider Man) and probably trusted that the MCU would give him the chance to end his Spidey run the right way.

I do not think, especially with how the 2 “Amazing” movies went, that he would ever trust Sony again and do more Spider Man movies with them.

Yeah, he made no secret that he was unhappy with his time making those ASM movies. Sony is a dysfunctional studio and has been for years. I doubt he would have come back for No Way Home without Marvel and Feige having creative control.

I know I am way behind, but just saw The Eternals and thought it was really good. I agree that it could have been better with fleshing out more of the characters, but I enjoyed it and think it sets up all kinds of interesting stuff for future characters.
I've come to really like it but I also realized that they could've eliminated Sprite completely and it would've tighten the movie up. I did like several things about her though.

I've come to really like it but I also realized that they could've eliminated Sprite completely and it would've tighten the movie up. I did like several things about her though.
Yeah she was ok, decent plot device...pretty elegant solution for never having to see her in the franchise again. I thought they eliminated the right eternals.

Yeah she was ok, decent plot device...pretty elegant solution for never having to see her in the franchise again. I thought they eliminated the right eternals.
I immediately knew that Icarus was the bad guy when he showed up just as the Deviant is attacking and then says he knew nothing about it. He was probably the worst one out of them acting wise. Jon Snow was much better.

rLCP5SZ.png

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom