Semper's Stupendous to Infinity and Beyond Everything Marvel Movie/TV Thread (1 Viewer)

Man, all of this is gonna take some time to sink in. So much to look at.
One thing is that we won't get the X-Men until Phase 7 it looks like. Maybe Deadpool is in 5 or 6 because I think there are a couple of slots with no names on them but he might not be until 7 as well. Blade is next year in November I believe.

So can you geeks tell us what happens with Secret Wars? Is Kang going to be defeated after The Kang Dynasty?

I don't know that too much about Secret Wars has been leaked yet aside from that it was happening. The timing is definitely interesting coming so closely on the heels of Kang Dynasty. He didn't have anything to do with Secret Wars in the comics, but as we've seen they change things up for the MCU.

I don't know that too much about Secret Wars has been leaked yet aside from that it was happening. The timing is definitely interesting coming so closely on the heels of Kang Dynasty. He didn't have anything to do with Secret Wars in the comics, but as we've seen they change things up for the MCU.
Could Secret Wars possibly be a starting line instead of a finish? I’m thinking how Civil War wasn’t technically an Avengers movie, but had everyone in there and it kind of moved the bigger narrative.

Could Secret Wars possibly be a starting line instead of a finish? I’m thinking how Civil War wasn’t technically an Avengers movie, but had everyone in there and it kind of moved the bigger narrative.

I'm thinking they may use it to wrap up the Multiverse Saga. Things come to a head in the Kang film, then it turns into a battle royale in Secret Wars. Not how things happened in the comics, but I can see them adapting it that way. The MCU has a pretty established history of taking well known story arcs, adapting them in name but changing a good bit of the context/details.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom