Marvel's Inhumans to get own series on ABC (1 Viewer)

I personally think its a shame that you have Agents of Shield spend so much time introducing and laying the groundwork to get folks introduced to Inhumans,not mentioning the Royal Family,or any kind of moon base and then have a completely different crew come in and try to force all of these intricate puzzle pieces together in 8 episodes. Ill kep watching,but only because I for some reason feel obligated to do so.

I've honestly given up on it. It's simply too disconnected from AOS for me to even care. I really would have liked for it to be an extension of the original...but alas...it's simply a mess. I don't understand Marvel allowing this to happen. The biggest disappointment to me is that we might not ever get a legit Inhumans series after this debacle.

I've honestly given up on it. It's simply too disconnected from AOS for me to even care. I really would have liked for it to be an extension of the original...but alas...it's simply a mess. I don't understand Marvel allowing this to happen. The biggest disappointment to me is that we might not ever get a legit Inhumans series after this debacle.

This is where I am. Unless someone comes and says that somehow this thing has gotten better mid-season, I'll watch ths during the offseason when there's nothing else on TV.

Another week passes, and another feeling of only watching because I'm committed to Agents of shield. This show is ******* awful.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Is anyone still watching? This week's episode was slightly less terrible.

Welp, it's over. As bad as the first four episodes were, the last 4 did a reasonably decent job of being interesting. I don't care if it's renewed or not, but it definitely ended on a much better note than it started.

It did get a little better at the end, but there was just a lot of bad writing from first to last. The whole bit with resurrecting Gorgon and the dialogue between he and Karnak afterward was downright painful. And those two actors...um, not...good.

I don't know why they didn't bother just to let on who is their "great enemy". There are only two choices: Thanos or, more likely, the Kree coming back to reclaim them as their weapon/slaves.

Assuming the latter, I wonder if there will be any sort of crossover into AoS since they are in space now.

Well, guess I can catch up now... eventually.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom