Marvel's Inhumans to get own series on ABC (2 Viewers)

Yeah, AOS has been quite good lately. I hope they keep it going. I'm enjoying it. The Inhuman series sounds interesting. Definitely will give it a look.

What I'm most interested in right now: do they keep Black Bolt from talking and have a lead character on a network show that is effectively mute (except when he's wrecking things with his voice) or do they find some work around?

The first picture of the Inhumans. Anson Mount of Hell on Wheels fame is your Black Bolt.

inhumans.jpg

Yeah, Medusa does look terrible. I didn't even think she was real. She looks like a cartoon.

My biggest worry about this how now is that it's the same director who did Iron Fist, which had a lot of sloppy production values. I'm officially worried it will be rushed and slapped together (much like it looks they did some of the costumes for this pr photo, Medusa's being the worst). I hope they prove me wrong.

My biggest worry about this how now is that it's the same director who did Iron Fist, which had a lot of sloppy production values. I'm officially worried it will be rushed and slapped together (much like it looks they did some of the costumes for this pr photo, Medusa's being the worst). I hope they prove me wrong.

Yeah, I actually liked Iron Fist, but there were a ton of flaws in the show and I would hate to see Inhumans suffer the same fate. Good point.

This is supposed to be Royalty... they look terrible.

Not impressed- looks like a flash/arrow knockoff
I wish it looked that good. The Flash and Arrow are pretty good shows. I am holding out hope because of Anson Mount and Iwan Rheon and they're taking a long time in post-production which can only mean massive amounts of special effects.

much better look

b44a8f60cce571220bb677982781508c.jpg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom