Marvel's Spider-Man PS4 (1 Viewer)

well, i finished it....it's very good...

probably a solid 3 out of 5 cargo shorts pockets....

the story and webslinging are the strongest parts of the game....everything else is done well but nothing we haven't seen before

the sneaking around parts with Miles and MJ were mostly dumb and really not needed

well, i finished it....it's very good...

probably a solid 3 out of 5 cargo shorts pockets....

the story and webslinging are the strongest parts of the game....everything else is done well but nothing we haven't seen before

the sneaking around parts with Miles and MJ were mostly dumb and really not needed

I agree with your general points here, although I think I liked it a bit more than you. I’d probably give it a 4/5.

The story might be the best Spider-Man movie I’ve seen.

I just picked this one up and I have to say after about 20 minutes I am super unimpressed. Sometimes I think it may depend on what game you just finished. After Ghost of Tsushima, this one does not look polished or brilliant at all.

give it more than 30 minutes....it gets much better

i actually just finished this for the second time and i really enjoyed it much more than the first time...

the combat is much more nuanced than i originally gave it credit for....and the web-swinging is probably the best traversal mechanic ever made in a video game

the Mile Morales expansion is very good too

give it more than 30 minutes....it gets much better

i actually just finished this for the second time and i really enjoyed it much more than the first time...

the combat is much more nuanced than i originally gave it credit for....and the web-swinging is probably the best traversal mechanic ever made in a video game

the Mile Morales expansion is very good too

I haven't played the first one yet, but Miles Morales is great.

I wanted to like this game so bad especially since it’s one of the few I brought with me. It looks good. Swinging around NY is fun. I’ve been playing for two days waiting for the suck to be over. I think yanking barbells out of the water has finally done me in. Yanking barbells out of the water because they are contaminating it and busting them on a building and watching their liquid contents go into the water. And you finish a whsection of that tedious suckage only to found out you have to go do it again.

cops chasing a stolen car and yelling “don’t make us use force” as the get away car is shooting at them.
Second time I’ve picked up this game and I just don’t get what anyone saw in it.

Maybe Spider-man just isn’t my game. I know - let’s have a spelling contest.

I wanted to like this game so bad especially since it’s one of the few I brought with me. It looks good. Swinging around NY is fun. I’ve been playing for two days waiting for the suck to be over. I think yanking barbells out of the water has finally done me in. Yanking barbells out of the water because they are contaminating it and busting them on a building and watching their liquid contents go into the water. And you finish a whsection of that tedious suckage only to found out you have to go do it again.

cops chasing a stolen car and yelling “don’t make us use force” as the get away car is shooting at them.
Second time I’ve picked up this game and I just don’t get what anyone saw in it.

Maybe Spider-man just isn’t my game. I know - let’s have a spelling contest.
I have no idea what you are talking about.

I have no idea what you are talking about.
I don’t have the Miles Morales version. Is that just an expansion or did they change things?

I’m probably gonna pick it back up today. I am too far from the router in this hotel so I’m limited to playing the games I kept on the drive or one of the four disks I brought. I brought Ghost of Sushi but again, downloading that expansion would take forever.

I don’t have the Miles Morales version. Is that just an expansion or did they change things?
It’s it’s own game but it’s shorter than the first and they eliminated some annoying stealth parts. It’s worth playing IMO. It’s very pretty.

The kingpin bases are unreal. Who can make it through six waves. So I can’t get any of the bonuses. For instance three stealth knockdowns. You can’t get that except in the first wave and you don’t get the bonus unless you then survive all six waves. I’m just doing this stuff over and over. This game teaches you to hate it.

The kingpin bases are unreal. Who can make it through six waves. So I can’t get any of the bonuses. For instance three stealth knockdowns. You can’t get that except in the first wave and you don’t get the bonus unless you then survive all six waves. I’m just doing this stuff over and over. This game teaches you to hate it.

the combat is essentially the same as the Batman games free flow system..you have to get into a rhythm with it and then it becomes pretty easy…stealth takedowns should be pretty easy to do…are you playing on a higher difficulty than normal?

the combat is essentially the same as the Batman games free flow system..you have to get into a rhythm with it and then it becomes pretty easy…stealth takedowns should be pretty easy to do…are you playing on a higher difficulty than normal?
Nah. The middle one. I never messed with Batman. I don’t have a problem with the stealth but I get those early and then haven’t figured out how to survive 6 waves. Maybe I should be advancing my abilities before I tackle the hideouts. Are those of different dificulties? I didn’t notice a rating on them

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom