Mass Effect Andromeda (1 Viewer)

I'm looking forward to this game like a punch in the nuts.

Watched Burke play some of this on twitch last night. Seems like the combat is good, the world graphics look very nice, and then suddenly all the body animations and gigantic hands look like they're pre-Mass Effect 1. Still, looks like a must if you're into the series.

Pre-ordered for amazon to get that $12 off.

Yeah, I love that Amazon does that for Prime members. One thing though, if you didn't already know, I think they give you 1-2 weeks after release to still get the "pre-order" discount.

I think the most legit reviews mostly say it needed a better polish pass.. i.e. real quality checks.

I expect a patch to fix that soon.

I also think some people weren't excited about the tediousness of exploration and exposition of a new universe (technically Galaxy)

I think the most legit reviews mostly say it needed a better polish pass.. i.e. real quality checks.

I expect a patch to fix that soon.

I also think some people weren't excited about the tediousness of exploration and exposition of a new universe (technically Galaxy)

so what you're really trying to tell us is that a **** software company, with a ****** overrated franchise, should have tried polishing the turd first?

Played the opening sequence.

I didn't notice horrible lip syncing or anything glaring. It could have been better, but not horrible. They are on patch 1.04 already.

Too early to judge.

Played the opening sequence.

I didn't notice horrible lip syncing or anything glaring. It could have been better, but not horrible. They are on patch 1.04 already.

Too early to judge.

Same for me. The game seemed fine, the combat was fun (i love the profile with the charge ability). The only really annoying thing for me was the scanning.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom