Mass Effect Andromeda (1 Viewer)

Same for me. The game seemed fine, the combat was fun (i love the profile with the charge ability). The only really annoying thing for me was the scanning.

It is possible the 4 patches addressed some of it, so we never saw how bad it was, or we just haven't gotten to the scenes with issues.

this is the finest third person conversation sim ever made

That's okay. Judgement is necessary for civilized society.

Plus, we have been judging you for years.
Posted via Mobile Device which may cause Saint Ward to judge me.

I know I've been judged here for years
Unfairly so, most likely
I still wondering what mobile device you use
Are we still young enough to be able to read this?

On the first exploration planet. I think it sort of suffers from the FFXV vastness, but with nothing in between. However, it's space. And we're trying to colonize it, so I expect that.

Space travel and the world maps look wonderful. It's a bit weird with the first person view of space travel, but it looks good.

While I'm enjoying the game well enough so far, there are some issues. I'm not going to claim that they are game breaking or anything, they're more like a bunch of small things that add together to annoy me. I did the custom character creation and while the only thing I changed was the hair on one of the facial models, my guy looks more like that Achmed dummy from Jeff Dunham's show, but in full human form. He looks like a muppet during some of the cut scenes. I don't like that the game doesn't give you an option to run and lock into cover. Sometimes I stand next to something thinking I'm clearly in cover and my guy just stands there like an idiot instead of ducking down and then the next thing I know I'm dead. I don't like that when I "skip" the dialogue line displayed on the screen because I've quickly read the subtitles, it often skips whole chunks of the next line in the process. I don't like that my custom waypoint looks exactly like the quest waypoint. I don't like that there were no instructions at all on the planetary scanning, I spent like 20 minutes combing a planet only to realize that if they didn't tell me before hand, there was nothing there. I don't like that dialogue is quite often overlapped by characters, sometimes even the same character. SAM does this quite a lot if he starts talking and you enter another area that triggers his next line of dialogue. Instead of having it cut the previous, it just goes with both at the same time to have this gibberish formed. The scanning stuff I'm alright with, but I do find myself thinking something should be important and trying to scan it, only to find out its not..but that rubbish over on the side can be scanned for points. Again though, all of this is just small issues, I'm still playing the crap out of the game and having fun.

ME:A is not goty material but it's a pretty solid game so far

I agree that the cover system is dumb...this is two games in row that have awful cover systems for no reason...it's not like the cover mechanic is new to vide gamies

ME:A is not goty material but it's a pretty solid game so far

I agree that the cover system is dumb...this is two games in row that have awful cover systems for no reason...it's not like the cover mechanic is new to vide gamies

I've heard that some games are forced to use this type of cover system because they don't want to give up a button that's just devoted to getting in and out of cover. I've never thought of it that way before, but it makes sense.

Cover systems are dumb. No games should have it. Play Minecraft if you don't want to fight, noobs.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom