Mass Effect Andromeda (1 Viewer)

Saint_Ward

Don't be a Jerk.
Staff member
Administrator
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/NNG_szaXNNU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Not exactly Space Jesus.. I mean.. Shepard.. but looks pretty interesting.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/HrWgLMH8yRU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Interesting changes to combat. Also, no classes, just three skill trees, essentially.

I have been practicing my conversation tree skills

I wonder if they'll still have the paragon/renegade interrupt mode where you can randomly punch someone in the middle of their sentence. That was great.

We need to find a way to do that in here. Maybe not always punching though, sometimes just interrupting with something positive, or snarky.

We need to find a way to do that in here. Maybe not always punching though, sometimes just interrupting with something positive, or snarky.

Whenever someone starts a thread about video games, some one has to ruin it by going off on a tangent. :jpshakehead:

Whenever someone starts a thread about video games, some one has to ruin it by going off on a tangent. :jpshakehead:

201603_1021_cecfc_sm.jpg

I wonder if they'll still have the paragon/renegade interrupt mode where you can randomly punch someone in the middle of their sentence. That was great.

Not really a proponent of violence. Let's try to keep it civil here. Please don't encourage that type of behavior.

This drops on Tuesday. This might be one of the rare games I pre-order.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom