Massive explosion in Beirut (1 Viewer)

I had a summer job as a teen setting up a fireworks display for the 4th of July celebration . Fireworks aren't that powerful. That's a
C-4 plastic type explosion

I sincerely, truly hope they didn't dig that video out of someone's charred corpse.

From what I have read there were two explosions. To me this doesn't seem like "the big one". Hopefully whoever took it was able to get to a safer more secure place when the one we keep seeing blew.

There is no possible way that was of the secondary explosion...that blast wave would have thrown that dude off the rooftop.

Maybe it did. idk but he retreated just in nick of time from that ledge

that was nuts.

If this wasn’t an accident, those responsible should feel the wrath of the entire world. I don’t care what they were making there, if it was intentionally blown up, it is either an act of terrorism or war.

This looks like something out of a movie set...

ZCykcBY.png

The blast wave really reminded me of West, TX. I don't see black powder and some metallic salts doing that.
But there's clearly fireworks going of in that video. Not saying it's the sole explosive, but they are definitely there.

Is it possibly small arms munitions rather than fireworks?
Hadn't thought of that, but the longer range video shows mini explosions like a commercial firework exploding in the sky only this was in the smoke. Guess that could be any number of things tho.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom