Mathieu is back!! (1 Viewer)

So happy to see this. I hope he had time to deal with whatever the personal matter was. Now it's time to get to work. Time to turn this Secondary into Voltron and fight the forces of evil in the NFC South. All the pieces are in place for this defense to be next level.

At the very least this should be the highest rated defense we've ever had on Madden.

Edit: Just checked the Madden defense ratings. They have the Saints rated 83

Bucs - 90
Bears - 87
Packers - 85
Cardinals - 84
49ers - 84
Rams - 83
Saints - 83

Edit Part 2: I was looking at the ratings for Madden 22 instead of Madden 23. So I was look at last season's ratings lol. No wonder it made absolutely zero sense. This makes much more sense:

Rams - 88
Packers - 87
49ers - 86
Bucs - 85
Saints - 84

Last edited:
The only thing I am guilty of saying is I thought it was unusual for "personal excuse absent" to last this long. Only thing is I just hope it isn't serious for him. But other than that, I didn't speculate, nor predict anything. NO ONE knows. We should of left it as that. I am more interested in the other 89 players that is in camp competing.

The only thing I am guilty of saying is I thought it was unusual for "personal excuse absent" to last this long. Only thing is I just hope it isn't serious for him. But other than that, I didn't speculate, nor predict anything. NO ONE knows. We should of left it as that. I am more interested in the other 89 players that is in camp competing.

Why? The dude is a vet and will play better with a clear head. Who's to say what is too long...

He'll be a better player with his PERSONAL business handled.

Why? The dude is a vet and will play better with a clear head. Who's to say what is too long...

He'll be a better player with his PERSONAL business handled.
In the past when players are given time off for personal reason, it has always been 1 or 2 days. If the team allows him to stay out this long, then good for him. Again like I said, I just hope it isn't anything serious.

Hey Ralph, the Badger is back.

hump-air-hump.gif

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom