Matt Forte!!! (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
If mF is available in the 3rd we would be crazy not to pick him up, I really think he could be the new deuce,he would be a home town player and he is used to taking alot of carries a game, i know he played in a weaker conference but so did colston. what do you think?

If mF is available in the 3rd we would be crazy not to pick him up, I really think he could be the new deuce,he would be a home town player and he is used to taking alot of carries a game, i know he played in a weaker conference but so did colston. what do you think?

Actually, it's more like what we thought.

Anyhoo, he'd be a good fit for us.

I believe this thread has been covered a couple dozen times, but cant hel p but like you enthusiasm. Ever since i saw what Forte did against LSU with an inferior Oline, i have been real big on Forte. Hard nose, smashmouth runner, that doesnt mind smashing into people to try and gain that 1 or 2 yards, would love to have him on our team.

He wont be around in the 3rd. If we want him we need to take him at 40.

He wont be around in the 3rd. If we want him we need to take him at 40.
I agree. If the Saints think he can be the big back to compliment Reggie and Pierre, then they better be prepared to drop a 2nd round pick on him. There is no way he lasts to our third pick.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom