Matt Miller: " I'm told Brandin Cooks is the driving force behind trade talks. Wants out of #SAINTS offense." (1 Viewer)

reerunn

Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">From our show today: I&#39;m told Brandin Cooks is the driving force behind trade talks. Wants out of <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/SAINTS?src=hash">#SAINTS</a> offense.</p>&mdash; Matt Miller (@nfldraftscout) <a href="https://twitter.com/nfldraftscout/status/837394756049174529">March 2, 2017</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

If true, ship him.

I wouldn't want anybody here that's not 100% into what the Saints are doing.

Trade him to Cleveland.

merge alert!

Don't merge alert. 1000% of the fans are NOT going to open that thread and read every page to find this.. This needs it's own thread so that the people whose feelings will be hurt when Cooks leaves can see for themselves he is a Diva.

S25Fe-.gif

If that is true, then it is wise to deal with him. Yesterday I was against trading him but if this report is true, then just do it. Can't have anyone who doesn't want to be here.

Don't merge the thread because you have to go through close to 700 comments just to see it.

I believe this is 100% true. He whined about touches during a win. Dump him.

Don't merge alert. 1000% of the fans are NOT going to open that thread and read every page to find this.. This needs it's own thread so that the people whose feelings will be hurt when Cooks leaves can see for themselves he is a Diva.

I just figured everyone who is on this board at this point in the offseason has already heard this info since it's been discussed a good bit in the Cooks thread and on the talk shows discussing this possible trade. I don't care if it's merged or not.

Payton says he's not on the trade block but said they'll listen to offers like they'd do for any player. I just can't see this team actually letting him go for less than a king's ransom since he's got a full year left on his rookie deal and a possible 5th year option for anything less than a stud player and a high pick.

Matt Miller first said this early this morning.

He appears to be the original source of the charge. He's a BR writer so take it for what it is.

He gonna have it worse if we he leaves, because the team he get traded to defender are gonna to double team him since he's gonna be the primary forces.

Sent from my iPhone 6Plus using Tapatalk

You don't trade away your young #1 receiver. The chances are pretty slim of getting someone as good as, or better than, Cooks.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom