NFL Matt Moscona speculates that Saints made right decision to part ways with Ceedy Deuce (1 Viewer)

Ive never seen or heard this guy, not only was it a logical take but I could actually understand what he was saying. Who does he work for?
104.5. ESPN affiliate in Baton Rouge

Does the 3:00 talk show on weekdays (AFR / After Further Review). A lot of LSU but very good takes on the Saints and Pelicans. Baton Rouge has much better sports talk than New Orleans. T-Bob, Hester, Moscona, the occasional Ryan Theriot and Matt Flynn.

Ive never seen or heard this guy, not only was it a logical take but I could actually understand what he was saying. Who does he work for?
I enjoy his show and have posted it several times. He’s one of my faves, although I only recently learned his name. I always know the show by AFR lol. I listen daily.

I think CGJ is trying to hard for people to notice and like him that he gets himself into trouble trying to get people to like him

Not by being positive but being the "show".

Oh I waste plenty of time on YouTube but it’s mostly music
You follow Rick Biato? Love that guy

Yeah AFR after further review is a daily saints video that Matt does. He’s one of the good ones, along with Ross Jackson of Locked on Saints, and Saints Happy Hour with Andrew Juge and Ralph Malbrough

I only listen to the Baton Rouge sports guys...T- Bob and Hester on the way to work and Scone on the way home... far superior to the local boys. I also love their weekly guests...Flynn during football season on Wednesday mornings.. The Riot nearly every Friday... They always have the coaches on weekly.

It's just crazy that New Orleans has crappy local sports radio. Especially, having two pro sports teams.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom