NFL Matt Moscona speculates that Saints made right decision to part ways with Ceedy Deuce (1 Viewer)

I'll say the same thing I did in the other long Ceedy thread, You want to make the big money as a Db. Know how
to cover, Ceedy sucked in coverage and wasn't a good run stopper. One year rental for the Eagles

Ive never seen or heard this guy, not only was it a logical take but I could actually understand what he was saying. Who does he work for?
I really really wish there was a way to get him to be more involved in Saints coverage. I think he is pretty entrenched in Baton Rouge and all things tigers but he is amazingly talented as a media person. It makes it obvious how bad WWL really is.

He just took over as director of programming for the station (pretty sure that's the title, or similar) so I think he's pretty firmly entrenched in Baton Rouge, but he would be a massive upgrade for WWL. I (and many others) have said that for years.

I'll settle for T-Bob moving to Nola and taking over for his dad. Can't happen soon enough.

CGJ overplayed his hand. I think he was expecting Derwin James or close to it Safety Money after leading in Interceptions. Hell he even said it on his Instagram story during the start of free agency negotiations. He said to pay him like the top guy who has led the nfl in Interceptions while only playing 12 games.

Moscona is very good. He is on from 3-6 on ESPN, 100.3 FM, right after Gus Kattengell, who is also very good. Detillier is the only reason to listen to WWL.

His casual behavior gives impression something wrong with him. He kinda crazy. I think that factors in what teams see his value to be.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom