Matt Ryan and the Falcons are NOT for real (1 Viewer)

ATL's stellar D gave up 449 yds despite Brady's problems

(Sung to the song "control" by Janet Jackson)............ exposed!

ATL's stellar D gave up 449 yds despite Brady's problems
I don't think anyone has ever said the Falcons D is stellar. The Falcons D did do a great job of holding the Pats to FG's (3 straight) but the Falcons O could do nothing. The Falcons got outcoached, period. The offense looked like a highschool team... running the same plays over and over. It didn't work the first time... so let's try it again! Great coaching.

I don't think anyone has ever said the Falcons D is stellar. The Falcons D did do a great job of holding the Pats to FG's (3 straight) but the Falcons O could do nothing. The Falcons got outcoached, period. The offense looked like a highschool team... running the same plays over and over. It didn't work the first time... so let's try it again! Great coaching.

Oh really, it looked to me like it was more a case of Tom Brady and his recievers not hooking up. I mean 1 of 5 in the red zone. I'm just sayin'.

Falcons are good.... Everyone has their off days... Look @ the Saints in the 1st half... (slow compared to other performances)

By the way in regards to your tread title Matt Ryan is very for real. Just wish I could say the same of the rest of our team today.

If Brady and the reciever were on, the score would have been 38-10. Brady left 8 points on the field and the recievers left 4.

If Brady and the reciever were on, the score would have been 38-10. Brady left 8 points on the field and the recievers left 4.
And if Turner doesn't fumble when we are going in for a score, the out come is probably different.

Bottom line is the Pats outplayed the Falcons today... the Falcons were running into a buzzsaw playing the Pats after a loss AND at home, everyone knew it.

Oh really, it looked to me like it was more a case of Tom Brady and his recievers not hooking up. I mean 1 of 5 in the red zone. I'm just sayin'.

Brady was definitely off but so was the Falcons O, not to mention Turner fumbling when the Falcons were inside the redzone and moving the ball with ease. Everything went to crap after that. The Pats wanted it more and well, they got it. The Falcons are still a good team and will rebound.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom