Matt Ryan and the Falcons are NOT for real (1 Viewer)

Pocket Hercules

Always Locked In
Reaction score
New England is killing themselves with dropped balls and errant passes. Anyone who thinks that Tom Brady is on Drew's level this year is in denial - the man is struggling. New England is so frustrated by their own mistakes that they just went for it on fourth and 1 from their own ~25 LEADING BY SIX. (They made it).

Keep it up N.E. You are good enough to beat the Falcons with this effort, but you will get sliced and diced if you play this way in the Dome.

New England is killing themselves with dropped balls and errant passes. Anyone who thinks that Tom Brady is on Drew's level this year is in denial - the man is struggling. New England is so frustrated by their own mistakes that they just went for it on fourth and 1 from their own ~25 LEADING BY SIX. (They made it).

Keep it up N.E. You are good enough to beat the Falcons with this effort, but you will get sliced and diced if you play this way in the Dome.

Falcons are pretty good. Missing a few pieces, but most teams are.

I was just about to make a thread about this. The falcons defense is getting abused, and Brady is definitely keeping them in the game by over throwing most of his recievers. Also, Michael Turner is not looking as impressive as he was last year. The falcons are definitely getting a wake up call with this game.

Falcons are pretty good. Missing a few pieces, but most teams are.

Have you watched them this year?

They are definitely above average and a "good" team, but not elite/championship caliber.

I stand firmly behind that looking at their physical limitations through three games.

cant watch the game but im kind of curious why they are averaging 26 yards/punt

Have you watched them this year?

They are definitely above average and a "good" team, but not elite/championship caliber.

I stand firmly behind that looking at their physical limitations through three games.

I live in Atlanta, switch between RZ channel and Falcons games most weeks. Brady is off, but the Pats are finding their way and are pulling away going into the fourth quarter. The same thing the Falcons did the first two weeks.

I stick with my assessment, the Falcons are a wild card quality team. Good offense, Turner is struggling early, decent ST with Elam struggling a bit, suspect Defense.

Falcons are OK, but not as good as advertised. If we win today, we will obviously be the NFC South favorites. Falcons may be a wild card team and not a Division champ as many sports writers predicted.

The Falcons aren't crappy that's for sure, but yeah they're not anything special either. Neither is New England for that matter.

Ugh nothing more frustrating than moving the ball back in fourth and crapping it away on stupid play calls and penaltys. Brady tried to hand us this game on a platter and we're not buying it. Gotta go back into the break and regroup. This was not a playoff team today.

Pats are doing everything they can to keep ATL in this game.

This should be a blowout

Can't help but feel if Welker is in this game we're not in it right now. Man Turner really killed us before Half time. He did the same thing last week vs Carolina that kept Carolina in it.

I live in Atlanta, switch between RZ channel and Falcons games most weeks. Brady is off, but the Pats are finding their way and are pulling away going into the fourth quarter. The same thing the Falcons did the first two weeks.

I stick with my assessment, the Falcons are a wild card quality team. Good offense, Turner is struggling early, decent ST with Elam struggling a bit, suspect Defense.

We are actually on the same page. I am more or less referring to the fact that there are people out there calling the Falcons Superbowl contenders, and they just do not have the talent, particularly on the defensive side of the ball.

They look like the Saints of '07/'08, but with better play calling on defense and a slightly less explosive offense - not quite there yet.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom