N/S Matt Ryan: Falcons have a great chance to return to the Super Bowl (1 Viewer)

ndcc

Saints' fan 4ever
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Sad to leave NOLA to AZ; going into ministry
"The group of guys that we have, we have a locker room of competitive, hardworking, unselfish people, and I think it’s the people in our building that give us a great chance to get back and obviously hopefully win a Super Bowl," Ryan told ESPN.com this past weekend.

Vegas odds just opened at 28:3

:gosaints:

713b09b26a440c17fad3620a011b94d1.jpg

It's every quarterback's job to try to convince his team that it could happen. If they do, it gives them a chance on a much better season. That, and decent amount of luck, and they might actually make the playoffs.

If he didn't say stuff like this, he'd be less of a leader. And that's a quality that NFL quarterbacks should have. Unfortunately for him, if you say that year after year and it doesn't happen, your team doesn't buy in any more and they start playing for a paycheck.

It's every quarterback's job to try to convince his team that it could happen. If they do, it gives them a chance on a much better season. That, and decent amount of luck, and they might actually make the playoffs.

If he didn't say stuff like this, he'd be less of a leader. And that's a quality that NFL quarterbacks should have. Unfortunately for him, if you say that year after year and it doesn't happen, your team doesn't buy in any more and they start playing for a paycheck.

True...Ryan is a great leader. Very well respected. They have only missed the playoffs 4 times under Ryan....last years injury plagued season notwithstanding.

They should certainly make the playoffs this season. An interesting point: every time the Falcons have lost in the playoffs since 2008, it’s to the NFC Champions

Last edited:
Falcons will be very good this year if the O line upgrades pan out. Not to mention Koetter and some d pieces back from IR. Should be some crazy games between us and them with a playoff matchup very possible.

I think they could make the playoffs. I feel like they have some dysfunction going on, just not exactly sure where. Maybe not the best leadership. Seemed like they folded harder than they should have last year despite the injuries. I don't see them as a serious Superbowl contender but if you get to the playoffs anything can happen.

True...Ryan is a great leader. Very well respected. They have only missed the playoffs 4 times under Ryan....last years injury plagued season notwithstanding.

They should certainly make the playoffs this season. An interesting point: every time the Falcons have lost in the playoffs since 2008, it’s to the NFC Champions

Lol they aren’t finishing higher than 3rd in the division, but hey, three teams could make it out the South.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom