Matt Ryan gets stiff-armed into outer space by Saints' Tuttle (1 Viewer)

Huh. It's usually me that gets the "video unavailable". But I had no problem this time.

Thanks for sharing.

Great video clip, to bad the turnover counted for nothing thanks to a completely unnecessary push in the back by Cam Jordan, and sleep walking Saints offense that couldn't get a first down.

Disagree.. it meant more time Atlanta didn't have.. so they couldnt relax after the last onside kick.. they had to push.

Great video clip, to bad the turnover counted for nothing thanks to a completely unnecessary push in the back by Cam Jordan, and sleep walking Saints offense that couldn't get a first down.
Man you sure can shut down a good party

I take it you're a glass is half empty kind of guy, right? ⚜

I made this today... a bit rough, but I just had to see it become a reality.

To be honest, Cam's illegal push from the back, had a lot to do with the perception of how overpowering the stiff arm was. I think most people are making something out of it, that had more to do with the push. Just me though. But i still enjoy it.

To be honest, Cam's illegal push from the back, had a lot to do with the perception of how overpowering the stiff arm was. I think most people are making something out of it, that had more to do with the push. Just me though. But i still enjoy it.

Cam's push really wasn't much tho. Ryan just came at a bad angle and got the worst of it.

Or Tuttle’s bad-arse stiffarm made it seem like Cam viciously shoved Matty Melt in the back, drawing a bullshirt flag.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom