Matt Ryan wants to be paid like Drew Brees (1 Viewer)

Onions everywhere are on suicide watch...

Yah baby! Give Splat Cryan $20 million a year to achieve more of what he has already achieved: a bad reputation and no hopes in the playoffs. He is there Hebert. Production, but no productivity. Well, at least he didn't toss a game like Hebert did back in the 90's.

How did it feel being a traitor to home state and fans, Mr. Hebert?

Condon's his agent too, right? This could get interesting.

Roddy "MuleFace" White and Julio may have to take a pay cut to afford Ol Matty Ice....I too am really pullin' for him to get his due and if they don't give it to him...HOLD OUT!!
Geaux Saints......

Lol. Out performed flacco? Who is playing this Sunday? That one playoff win is getting to his head already.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

He's our second best player after drew. Pay him failcons, we'll be contenders and you'll be 1st round exit as long as he's qb

Yes should be interesting when Julio wants his money after they pay Matt. I am thinking it will be 18 a year after it is all said and done.

Outside of Brady and Manning, who already make that kind of money, the only QB that deserves a contract like Drew's is Arron Rogers. Like everyone else I hope Ryan gets it and they won't be able to afford other players like White and JJ.

Trying to look at it realistically I can see them give him a huge contract, though maybe not as big as Drew's. Somewhere around 18 Mil until he wins a Superbowl. I keep thinking back to when Vick was there. Blank sure loves his QBs.

Ryan and Flacco are both on crack if they think that one good season is worth of a salary along the lines of Brees' payscale. Brees has CONSISTENTLY put up big numbers and has elevated the receivers around him. Ryan needs to keep an elite WR corps around him just so that he doesn't completely fall apart (and yet still does like in the second half of their playoff loss).

I think for QB's, the fantasy ratings tell the tale of the tape. Flacco and Ryan are both QB prospects that have NEVER been given a first round rating and normally are available in the mid portion of the draft. They never put up consistent numbers and both are middling players who never achieve the kind of numbers you see from Brees, Rogers, Brady, Manning, or even Schaub. Flacco's team is mostly elevated by the defense and somewhat by the run game. Ryan had one good year among every other year being complete mediocrity.

Both are second tier QB's and I don't know a respectable fantasy football owner that would ever take either in the first three rounds.

This has to be Agent Talk!! There is no way that either Flacco or Ryan can be that full of themselves to make any sort of statements like these publicly. EVER!!!

Neither one of them deserve any sort of raise.

You would think the Failcon fans would be really alarmed *if* Saints fans are all for Matt Cryin getting paid Brees-type money. But... they aren't bright enough to get it.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom