Matt Ryan wants to be paid like Drew Brees (1 Viewer)

This is exactly why all of the moaning over Brees's holdout was a waste of time. We're one season in and second tier QB's are already trying to get that kind of cash. Its kind of like when Saban went to Alabama. Everyone was so outraged over his contract, but now its clear he was worth every penny.

The more he gets paid, the better. Pay the man! (not that he deserves it)

Everyone wants to be paid like Brees. You do, I do, every player does. Now, will he? That's the real question.

I hope they give him MORE than Drew! It would just solidify just how stupid the Falcons are!

Everyone wants to be paid like Brees. You do, I do, every player does. Now, will he? That's the real question.

oops... sry accidentally clicked the red thumb but meant to click green... wireless mouse batteries are going dead :9:

Has Ryan outperformed him over the same period of time Brees has performed well? NO. Has he gotten his team to the Super Bowl? NO. Has he led them to a championship? Again, NO. He doesn't deserve Brees-type money, period. What a delusional wanna-be...

I could be wrong but my interpretation was that he was saying Ryan outperformed Flacco, sans playoffs for the year. Not comparing him to Drew. But I dont claim to understand the media mindframe lol

Who would rather outperformed in reg season stats over playoff victories?

Not to threadjack, but isn't this also the offseason for Aaron Rodgers and the Packers to be negotiating?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom